Netflix "3%" Season 2 Teaser & Release Date

  • · 2060 Views · 
  • Posted 1 month Ago

As well as announcing that Season 2 of its original sci-fi drama 3% will be debuting on 27 April, Netflix has released a brief teaser giving us a glimpse at what's in store.

Set in the not-too-distant future, 3% depicts a world where 97% of the world's population live in extreme poverty, while the other 3% live in a paradise called "Offshore". Becoming one of the world's 3% isn't easy though, with only a select few making it through a specially designed, brutal process.

It's the first Netflix show to be made in Brazil and is directed by people like Csar Charlone, who received an Oscar-nomination for his cinematography work in City of God.

Watch the teaser above.

Tags: netflix, trailers