- Tyler, The Creator Arrested
- Posted 41 months ago by staff · music · 7959 Views
After visiting Westchester High School in Los Angeles to promote his highly anticipated new album Goblin, Tyler, The Creator was apparently arrested and taken into custody. There are currently no official reports as to what happened, but skateboards were confiscated and Tyler was released after a pretty short time. Tyler later tweeted "F**K COPS. F**K POLICE F**K YOU ALL I HOPE YOU ALL DIE. I WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU. PIGS" followed shortly after by the below picture.
Fans were gathering at the gates of the school because earlier in the day Tyler had told them it was one of the secret locations where they could be pick up wristbands to grant them entrance to a "secret" album release show in West Hollywood.
- Tell Mum Everything Is OK
- 41 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 8915 Views
- Editions Fpcf (Fpcf stands for Frédéric Pierre & Camille Françoise) is an independent publishing house based in Paris. They have been publishing the "Tell Mum Everything Is OK", a fanzine based on active participation, for over a year now and the success continues to increase. The...
- David Lynch Signature Cup Coffee Commercial
- 41 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 6580 Views
- It was strange enough when we discovered American filmmaker David Lynch was launching his own line of coffee, but now a bizarre commercial featuring a dubbed Barbie doll's head has been released to promote the organic blends....
- New York Photo Festival 2011
- 41 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 1947 Views
- Tomorrow will see the opening of 2011's New York Photo Festival, with its main exhibitions curated by Enrico Bossan and Elisabeth Biondi. Bossan's show will be entitled Hope and will present the work of young photographer who, in his words, "neither provide a faithful representation...
- Hermés Home Textiles Collection
- 41 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 10043 Views
- Just after releasing their inaugural furniture collection, Hermés have announced that they will be expanding into the world of home textiles - not just with their trademark silks, but with cotton, cashmere, wool and linen versions of their patterns as well. The debut of their wallpaper...