- Comme des Garcons Design Shop
- Posted 40 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 12060 Views
Comme des Garcons have opened a new concept space in Tokyo, Japan, which plays host to a number of classic items set to stand the test of time. Curated by Kenmei Nagaoka, the shop will feature everything from clothing, furniture, electronics and other household items. Take a look at the shop below and be sure to pay a visit if you're close by!
Good Design Shop
150-0001 Gyre 2nd Floor
5-10-1 Jingumar, Shibuya-Ku
- August Playlist
- 40 months ago · music · 2 Comments · 8690 Views
- The HUH. August playlist is here and we've got some great new tracks from the likes of Little Dragon, The History Of Apple Pie, The Rapture, Antwerp, and many more! Unfortunately, because Spotify isn't available worldwide yet we've received quite a few requests to move our monthly...
- Terry Gilliam Working On New Script
- 40 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 2959 Views
- It has been revealed that Terry Gilliam is now writing a script based on Paul Auster's novel Mr. Vertigo, which tells the story of Walter Claireborne Rawley, a young orphaned boy from St. Louis who meets a mysterious traveler called Master Yehudi. Master Yehudi trains Walter to fly...
- KAWS at Honor Fraser
- 40 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 3763 Views
- Arrested Motion have given us a heads up - KAWS will be returning to LA for an exhibition at Honor Fraser, scheduled to open on 10 September. The images below are from his recent showing with the gallery at the Armory, so give a good idea of the new colour schemes you can expect...
- Music Video Monday
- 40 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 2534 Views
- Music Video Monday is here slightly late once again, but it's here nonetheless! Videos this week come from Holy Other, Wild Beasts, Weekend, Vivian Girls, and Twin Sister. Directed by MFK, Daniel Brereton, unknown, Travis Peterson, and Dan Devine, respectively.
- Girl Navajo Deck Series
- 40 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 9996 Views
- Girl Skateboards have announced the release of their new Navajo deck series, inspired by the Native American textures and patterns. The series includes Brandon Biebel, Mike Mo Capaldo, Mike Carroll, Rick Howard, Eric Koston, Sean Malto, Guy Mariano and Alex Olson decks. Look out...