- Supreme London Store
- Posted 56 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 32381 Views
Rumours have recently been circulating that Supreme are set to open a new flagship store, this time in London. If true, the new store will head up their European operation which would apparently include a dedicated website and online shop. Although there has been no confirmation from Supreme as of yet, the location is rumoured to be 2 - 3 Peter Street in Soho with an opening date of 9 September. Stay tuned for more news…
- ha ha! This is at least going to bring down the UK's over priced Supreme ebay price tags, good luck to em, if people want to buy into it thats rad, they started off as a bunch of hood rats and they got successfull, people gonna hate but lets face it more people gonna love.
- Grim Posted 56 months ago · 130 Reply
- That's awesome that Supreme is expanding their storefront. Wish I could've seen the Ghostface performance! Not sure where Lewis is shopping but you can get their hats for about 10% of that amount at http://snapback25.com/index.php/supreme-snapback-hats.html
- Alejandro Posted 46 months ago · 126 Reply