- Ai Weiwei Absent Exhibition
- Posted 36 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 5851 Views
Below is a look at Ai Weiwei's latest exhibition, currently taking place at the Taipei Fine Arts Museum in Taiwan. Entitled "Absent", the show deals with current issues in his home country of China and almost acts as a retrospective, including work from 1983 to the present day. The show will be running until 29 January, 2012.
Taipei Fine Arts Museum
181, ZhongShan N. Road
Sec. 3, Taipei 104
Photography: Arrested Motion
- TUDOR Heritage Chrono
- 34 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 6020 Views
- In a very short time the Heritage Chrono has become the icon of the watch brand TUDOR. The design is inspired by the much-celebrated TUDOR Oysterdate Chronograph from the 70's, celebrating the vintage racing spirit of the original watch. The Heritage Chrono is enhanced by a bidirectional...
- Listen: Jewellers Mix
- 36 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 2469 Views
- Cardiff based duo Jewellers have just unleashed this new mixtape over on our music editor's blog Neighborhood Tapes. It features tracks from Liars, Joy Division and Jamie XX; as well as extracts from horror movies Psycho, The Shining and A Nightmare On Elm Street. Jewellers released...
- Supreme & The North Face Capsule Collection
- 36 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 9340 Views
- Collaboration addicts Supreme have now teamed up with The North Face to produce a new version of the Nuptse Down Jacket as well as some new Rolling Thunder Bags. Both items come in three printed colourways and are available exclusively...
- Found MUJI
- 36 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 4379 Views
- Japanese homeware retailer MUJI, who have now been around for almost 30 years, have just re-branded their very first store "Found MUJI". Located in the Aoyama district of Tokyo, Japan, the store's new name emphasises the dream of store owner Mujirushi Ryohin to find a way of creating...