- Ai Weiwei Absent Exhibition
- Posted 38 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 6521 Views
Below is a look at Ai Weiwei's latest exhibition, currently taking place at the Taipei Fine Arts Museum in Taiwan. Entitled "Absent", the show deals with current issues in his home country of China and almost acts as a retrospective, including work from 1983 to the present day. The show will be running until 29 January, 2012.
Taipei Fine Arts Museum
181, ZhongShan N. Road
Sec. 3, Taipei 104
Photography: Arrested Motion
- TUDOR Heritage Chrono
- 36 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 6779 Views
- In a very short time the Heritage Chrono has become the icon of the watch brand TUDOR. The design is inspired by the much-celebrated TUDOR Oysterdate Chronograph from the 70's, celebrating the vintage racing spirit of the original watch. The Heritage Chrono is enhanced by a bidirectional...
- Listen: Jewellers Mix
- 37 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 2717 Views
- Cardiff based duo Jewellers have just unleashed this new mixtape over on our music editor's blog Neighborhood Tapes. It features tracks from Liars, Joy Division and Jamie XX; as well as extracts from horror movies Psycho, The Shining and A Nightmare On Elm Street. Jewellers released...
- Supreme & The North Face Capsule Collection
- 38 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 10100 Views
- Collaboration addicts Supreme have now teamed up with The North Face to produce a new version of the Nuptse Down Jacket as well as some new Rolling Thunder Bags. Both items come in three printed colourways and are available exclusively...
- Found MUJI
- 38 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 4831 Views
- Japanese homeware retailer MUJI, who have now been around for almost 30 years, have just re-branded their very first store "Found MUJI". Located in the Aoyama district of Tokyo, Japan, the store's new name emphasises the dream of store owner Mujirushi Ryohin to find a way of creating...
- Baxter of California Grooming Kit
- 38 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 5622 Views
- Fresh out from gentlemen's grooming label Baxter of California comes a five-piece kit which includes a face wash, moisturiser, shave formula, aftershave, and shampoo, all packages in a laminated canvas bag. All of this is now available from the Baxter online shop for $50 (approx....
- LN-CC Autumn/Winter 2011 Lookbook
- 38 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 5607 Views
- Fellow Dalston store LN-CC have just unveiled their autumn/winter 2011 lookbook featuring some of their high-end labels like Jil Sander, Balenciaga, Dries van Noten and Rick Owens. Take a look below and, if you want to pay the store a visit, book in a session here.
- Patrick Norguet for McDonalds
- 38 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 7390 Views
- Worldwide fast-food giant McDonalds have just commissioned designer Patrick Norguet to give their French restaurants a major facelift. Norquet's plan is to make the restaurants a place for families rather than teenagers, dividing up the space with plywood cabinets, shelving, and...