- December Playlist
- Posted 35 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 3693 Views
To round up the year and to bring in Christmas, we've got the HUH. December playlist for you. This time around we've got tracks from Field Music, Peaking Lights, Forest Fire, Los Campesinos! and Kate Bush. As always, subscribe, listen and enjoy!
Field Music – (I Keep Thinking About) A New Thing
Loved Ones – Are You Hiding Out in Hell?
The Proper Ornaments – Who Thought
Bos Angeles – Beach Slalom
Dive – Human
Peaking Lights – Tiger Eyes (Laid Back) - Adrian Sherwood / On-U Sound Remix
Boy Friend – EGYPTIAN WRINKLE
Forest Fire – Future Shadows
Los Campesinos! – Hello Sadness
Pink Playground – I Don't Know You
Quilt – Penobska Oakwalk
Kate Bush – Among Angels
- TUDOR Heritage Chrono
- 34 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 6013 Views
- In a very short time the Heritage Chrono has become the icon of the watch brand TUDOR. The design is inspired by the much-celebrated TUDOR Oysterdate Chronograph from the 70's, celebrating the vintage racing spirit of the original watch. The Heritage Chrono is enhanced by a bidirectional...
- Inside The Tanner Goods Studio
- 35 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2601 Views
- Located in Portland, Oregon, Tanner Goods are a small leather products label who produce all their goods in-house. They utilise the same tools that have been used for decades and employ a saddle-maker who has been carefully honing his skills for over 45 years. On their website, there's...
- William Eggleston - Stranded In Canton
- 35 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 2476 Views
- As part of Prospect 2 - a city wide exhibition in New Orleans - the Louisiana State Museum will be exhibiting William Eggleston's 77-minute-long film Stranded in Canton - a movie which "constantly teeters on the edge of dream and nightmare states." Featuring transvestites and a variety...
- Kevin Kunstadt
- 35 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 3551 Views
- Kevin Kunstadt is a photographer currently living and working out in Brooklyn, NY. When he's not shooting personal projects, Kunstadt runs K&K Gallery with Andrew Kennedy - a gallery in a converted storefront at 109 Broadway which supports young, emerging photographers.
- Port Magazine Issue 4
- 35 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 3508 Views
- Port Magazine have just released issue number 4, featuring an interview with Lebron James, what it's like to be on set with actor Michael Fassbender, and Alain de Botton speaking about porn. Apparently this is the new Esquire - thoughts?