- Curated By: Dwight Pavlovic
- Posted 27 months ago by Joe Reeve · Art & Design · 6678 Views
This weeks Curated By comes from Dwight Pavlovic, co-founder of Decoder Magazine. Decoder is a new bi-annual music and culture publication, born from the ashes of former Altered Zones contributor Get Off The Coast. You can help fund the first issue over at Kickstarter.
Artist, in order of appearance:
Bryan Olson, Balint Zsako, Hunter Mack, Hunter Mack, Claire Pestaille, Christian Filardo, Jesse Moynihan, Stephen Pavlovic
- Music Video Monday
- 28 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 4678 Views
- Our pick of music videos this week are Shabazz Palaces, Desire, Jack Peņate, Public Service Broadcasting and Teen Runnings. Directed by Maikoiyo Alley-Barnes, Alberto Rossini, Dani Castro, Public Service Broadcasting and Unknown, respectively.
- In-Stock: Sky High T-Strap Swedish Hasbeens
- 28 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 2801 Views
- As you may well have read, white shoes are quite on trend this season with everyone from Alexander Wang to Phoebe Philo experimenting with the colour (or lack of). Our own addition to the store comes in the form of these beautiful...
- Blommers & Schumm
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 8452 Views
- New to UK creative agency Mini-Title are photography duo BLOMMERS & SCHUMM (Anuschka Blommers & Niels Schumm) - a talented pair who have shot for the likes of The Gentle Woman (and Fantastic Man), COS, Vogue, Self-Service and Dazed & Confused. As if their impressive portfolio isn't...
- A.P.C. Spring/Summer 2012 Quilts
- 28 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2483 Views
- New from A.P.C. come these Jessica Ogden and Jean Touitou designed Spring/Summer 2012 quilts. Each lovingly handmade piece features a wide range of colour combinations and patterns (like any good quilt should) and can now be purchased online direct from the French label.
- NY West Village Loft
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 8 Comments · 10770 Views
- Currently on the market for $19.5 million (although offers are coming in 40% lower at $12 million), this New York loft apartment was designed by renowned architect Michael Haverland who has thankfully left the space feeling industrial, airy and open. This apartment was actually once...