- Juergen Teller at Lehmann Maupin Gallery
- Posted 35 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 9421 Views
Yesterday Lehmann Maupin Gallery in New York City opened a new exhibition of personal (well, not anymore) photographs by German photographer Juergen Teller. The exhibition is presented in three part - the first details Kristen McMeanamy in the home of Italian architect Carlo Mollino, picturing the American model in provocative poses. The second, named "Keys to the House" depicts Teller's own family and friends in Suffolk, UK. And the third, "Men and Women", displays intimate portraits of some high-ranking creatives.
The exhibition will be running through to 17 March, 2012.
Lehmann Maupin Gallery
201 Chrystie Street
- Curated By: Dwight Pavlovic
- 34 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 9768 Views
- This weeks curated by comes from Dwight Pavlovic, co-founder of Decoder Magazine. Decoder is a new bi-annual music and culture publication, born from the ashes of former Altered Zones contributor Get Off The Coast.
- In-Stock: Herschel Spring/Summer 2012
- 35 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2222 Views
- New to the HUH. Store come these Spring/Summer 2012 backpacks and duffel bags from Herschel - a brand who are inspired by American heritage and mountaineering, refining the traditional shapes and materials to make them suitable for all conditions and environments.
- 35 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 15897 Views
- Studio Aisslinger - a Berlin-based architecture company, have designed the Fincube concept. The idea is that the home can easily be taken apart, transported, and quickly rebuilt on a new site - essentially making it a nomadic home. Below are images of the first prototype - which...
- Nymphomaniac by Lars von Trier
- 35 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 6440 Views
- Some more details have finally been revealed about Nymphomaniac - a film by Lars von Trier which the director has largely just joked about up until now. The feature film will start musician Charlotte Gainsbourg, making this her third film with Trier, and will apparently star Stellan...
- Video: Cults - You Know What I Mean
- 35 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6129 Views
- "You Know What I Mean" is the latest track from Cults (Madeline Follin and Brian Oblivion) to get a video treatment. The catchy heartfelt tune has an equally romantic video which stars both members of the band (who are dating, should you have not guessed). Watch the Isaiah Seret...
- Takashi Murakami in Doha, Qatar
- 35 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 5966 Views
- Today sees the opening of a brand new exhibition from Taka Murakami - one of the richest artists in the world - at the Al Riwaq Exhibition Hall in Doha, Qatar. Inside you'll find a huge collection of Murakami's work - including a 100 metre long painting and a six metre high inflatable...
- Billy Connolly Cast In The Hobbit
- 35 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 12387 Views
- Scottish comedian Billy Connolly has been cast to play the role of Dain Ironfoot - a dwarf warrior - in Peter Jackson's upcoming Hobbit films. The first of the films, titled An Unexpected Journey, will premiere in cinemas this coming December, although it is not yet known if Connolly...
- Listen: Kavinsky - Road Game
- 35 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 7389 Views
- Parisian musician Kavinsky aka. Vincent Belorgey has just released the first teaser for his upcoming album - a new track titled "Roadgame". The track features large orchestral parts with plenty of violins - so if you're a fan of classical strings this is the one for you. Listen below!