- March Playlist
- Posted 31 months ago by staff · music · 6473 Views
To bring in spring with a bang we've put together our March playlist, featuring Perfume Genius, Wild Nothing, Jessie Ware, NZCA/LINES and loads of other great bands and musicians.
If you've subscribed to our playlist before you don't need to do anything, just open up Spotify and the new March playlist will have replaced February's. If you're new to all this and have access to Spotify, click the "listen and subscribe" link below. If you're in a country where Spotify is not yet available, for now you will have to buy or search for the songs elsewhere.
Jessie Ware Running
White Car Now We Continue
Wild Nothing Wait
Beach Fossils Shallow
Zulu Winter We Should Be Swimming
Dustin Wong Pink Diamond
NZCA/LINES Okinawa Channels
Perfume Genius 17
Soko First Love Never Diev
Jack White Love Interruption
Willis Earl Beal Evenings Kiss
- Skrillex Tattoo
- 31 months ago · culture · 9 Comments · 13949 Views
- First that girl got her forehead tattooed with "DRAKE", now this girl has had the name of electronic music producer Skrillex permanently written across her chest. We're not ones to judge, but perhaps she'll regret this in a few years?
- PERCIVAL Spring/Summer 2012 Lookbook
- 31 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2372 Views
- PERCIVAL, a clothing label founded in 2009 by designers and illustrators Chris Gove and Luke Stenzhorn, have released an SS12 lookbook. Once again the brand continue to focus on quality British workmanship (all their collections are made and designed in the UK when possible) by creating...
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III Specs
- 31 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 2793 Views
- The first few specs have started to come through for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III digitial SLR, which is yet to receive an official release date or price. Canon prove here, once again, that they're more than able to keep up with the competition in this dog-eat-dog market.
- Shades of Grey SS12 Collection
- 31 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2126 Views
- Founded in 2009, SHADES of GREY by Micah Cohen are an Ivy League-inspired men's clothing label based out in Los Angeles. Relatively new to the UK, their impeccably-tailored collections have been stirring up a storm, offering wearable clothing that never strays far from classic inspiration...
- Banksy Talks About Advertising
- 31 months ago · Art & Design · 10 Comments · 8569 Views
- Influential, affluent and prolific graffiti artist Banksy has shared his views on advertising and guess what - he's against it. The artist states that advertisements "leer at you from tall buildings and make you feel small They are 'The Advertisers' and they are laughing at you."...