- Marilyn Manson & Johnny Depp Collaboration
- Posted 34 months ago by Jack Lowe · music · 7027 Views
Apparently Marilyn Manson has joined forces with actor and heartthrob Johnny Depp to create a cover version of Carly Simons' "You're So Vain". The two first became friends when Manson made a guest appearance on the original 21 Jump Street television show.
The song will appear as a bonus track on Mason's new album Born Villain - Depp is on the drums and lead guitar and Manson provided the vocals. When MTV questioned Manson about the rather unlikely collaboration, he said that the pair wanted to record a song that was "ironic for each other."
Stay tuned for more!
- New KitsunÚ Tote Bags
- 34 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 7071 Views
- French brand KitsunÚ have released six new tote bags which are now available from their Parisien boutique and webstore. Ears Fox, KitsunÚ Beach, Mademoiselle, Monsieur, KitsunÚ Parisien, and Paris je t'aime can all be picked up for around the 45 EUR mark (approx. ú37).
- Listen: Real Estate - Exactly Nothing
- 34 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 4493 Views
- A new track from Brooklyn-based band Real Estate, entitled "Exactly Nothing", has just surfaced. The track doesn't feature on the band's latest album Days, but it can be found as a B-Side on their latest single "Easy", which is being released as a 7" vinyl on 10 April, 2012. Until...
- COMME des GARCONS PLAY Perfume
- 34 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 6302 Views
- New for summer 2012, COMME des GARCONS PLAY have developed three new perfumes to join the single scent they currently have on the market. To fit in with the rest of the PLAY collection, the perfumes will feature the trademark heart logo in three different colours - red, green and...
- Video: Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans
- 34 months ago · music · 2 Comments · 6631 Views
- Musician of the moment Lana Del Rey has just tweeted a link to her brand new video for single "Blue Jeans", directed by Yoann Lemoine (the same director as "Born To Die"). Filmed in black & white, the dreamy video features Bradley Soileau - the model and actor who starred in the...
- Video: Acid Drops
- 34 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 11286 Views
- Animator and graphic designer Matt Box has created a minute-and-a-half long video which sees art and skateboarding combine. Titled "Acid Drops", the video features tricks from influential pro skateboarder Dylan Rieder in bright watercolour. Check it out below.
- First Look: M.I.A. Book by Rizzoli
- 34 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 8363 Views
- Publisher Rizzoli will soon be releasing an autobiographical monograph of collages made by musician M.I.A. When the 192-page hardcover book is released in October 2012, it promises to feature work as distinctly original as Mathangi Arulpragasam's music. So far only the cover image...