- First Look: Maison Kitsune New York Store
- Posted 29 months ago by staff · culture · 5245 Views
Today saw the official opening of Maison KitsunÚ's first retail space in New York City. Located at the NoMad Hotel, the space has been carefully merchandised to allow each item to speak for itself and was designed to feel like a "bourgeois Parisian apartment." Inside you'll find a beautiful array of classic sweaters, t-shirts and jeans made from premium materials, as well as records from their music label side of things.
New York, NY 10001
- USED Issue Nº3
- 29 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4821 Views
- The increasingly popular USED Magazine (the last issue sold out multiple times) have just released Issue N║3, which comes with a choice of two covers - a black and white one featuring a Marilyn Monroe impersonator (limited edition) and another more colourful one featuring an image...
- The Smell Of Opening An Apple Product
- 29 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 5735 Views
- Apple apparently have a whole department dedicated to the experience of opening one of their products - what the buyer sees first, how easy it is to open, and the smells. Now Air Aroma have decided to recreate the fragrance, putting in notes of glue, plastic, rubber and paper. The...
- Instagram Wanted Double From Facebook
- 29 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 2073 Views
- Well, most of the 12 staff at Instagram are now richer than their wildest dreams thanks to a $1 billion buy out from Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook but, according to The Wall Street Journal, Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom wanted double that for his company. As a way of convincing Systrom...
- Rumour: M83 To Write For Katy Perry
- 29 months ago · music · 5 Comments · 2009 Views
- M83, aka. French musician Anthony Gonzalez, recently took to his Facebook page to make an offer to Katy Perry, saying: "I think I saw Katy Perry dancing on 'Midnight City' yesterday night. Katy, let me write your next album :)". When Gonzalez says "last night", he is referring to...
- Listen: Hot Chip - Night and Day
- 29 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 4338 Views
- Hot Chip have unveiled the first single from their upcoming album In Our Heads. The track is named Night and Day and is pretty much exactly what you'd expect from the band. Comedian Peter Serafinowicz has once again (he directed the video for "I Feel Better) taken the wheel for the...