- First Look: Maison Kitsune New York Store
- Posted 34 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 6943 Views
Today saw the official opening of Maison Kitsuné's first retail space in New York City. Located at the NoMad Hotel, the space has been carefully merchandised to allow each item to speak for itself and was designed to feel like a "bourgeois Parisian apartment." Inside you'll find a beautiful array of classic sweaters, t-shirts and jeans made from premium materials, as well as records from their music label side of things.
New York, NY 10001
- USED Issue Nº3
- 34 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 6204 Views
- The increasingly popular USED Magazine (the last issue sold out multiple times) have just released Issue Nº3, which comes with a choice of two covers - a black and white one featuring a Marilyn Monroe impersonator (limited edition) and another more colourful one featuring an image...
- The Smell Of Opening An Apple Product
- 34 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 7266 Views
- Apple apparently have a whole department dedicated to the experience of opening one of their products - what the buyer sees first, how easy it is to open, and the smells. Now Air Aroma have decided to recreate the fragrance, putting in notes of glue, plastic, rubber and paper. The...
- Instagram Wanted Double From Facebook
- 34 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 2622 Views
- Well, most of the 12 staff at Instagram are now richer than their wildest dreams thanks to a $1 billion buy out from Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook but, according to The Wall Street Journal, Instagram CEO Kevin Systrom wanted double that for his company. As a way of convincing Systrom...
- Rumour: M83 To Write For Katy Perry
- 34 months ago · music · 5 Comments · 2702 Views
- M83, aka. French musician Anthony Gonzalez, recently took to his Facebook page to make an offer to Katy Perry, saying: "I think I saw Katy Perry dancing on 'Midnight City' yesterday night. Katy, let me write your next album :)". When Gonzalez says "last night", he is referring to...
- Listen: Hot Chip - Night and Day
- 34 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 5711 Views
- Hot Chip have unveiled the first single from their upcoming album In Our Heads. The track is named Night and Day and is pretty much exactly what you'd expect from the band. Comedian Peter Serafinowicz has once again (he directed the video for "I Feel Better) taken the wheel for the...
- Opening Ceremony 10 Year Anniversary Book
- 34 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 3045 Views
- To celebrate their 10th anniversary, Opening Ceremony are releasing a book in collaboration with Rizzoli which charts their growth from a store on a little travelled block near Soho to a brand know the world over. The store began...
- Warhol's Double Elvis To Fetch $50m
- 34 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 6197 Views
- The famous "Double Elvis" painting by Andy Warhol is going on sale through Sotheby's next month, and is expected to fetch up to $50m. The painting depicts Elvis Presley as a cowboy gunslinger in black and silvery grey and "epitomizes the artist’s obsessions with fame, stardom and...