- Christian Stoll
- Posted 30 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 6636 Views
Freelance photographer Christian Stoll is a man who specialises in photographing the epic. The spaces none of us care to think about. The data centers where our names, email address and photographs are stored, warehouses containing the thousands of books we regularly browse through on Amazon, and air hangers only top engineers get to look inside.
This unique ability to capture these immense places on film has caused top clients such as IBM, Microsoft, General Electric, BMW to come knocking at his door, signing him up to shoot equally immense worldwide print campaigns.
For the full series, head to his portfolio.
- TUDOR Heritage Black Bay Watch
- 29 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 3811 Views
- To pay tribute to their rich 60-year-old history, TUDOR watches are introducing a brand new model to their Heritage line - The Heritage Black Bay. Building on a classic model from the 1950s, which was famously adopted by divers for its superior underwater capabilities, the Heritage...
- The Green Soccer Journal Issue Nº3
- 30 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 7151 Views
- With a Fantastic Man-esque aesthetic and a gentlemanly point-of-view, The Green Soccer Journal have quickly found themselves in a strong publishing position, offering football fans something a little different than the sports pages of The Sun. Despite only being on their third issue,...
- Dr. Martens & Liberty of London
- 30 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 3377 Views
- In the uniting of two famous British institutions - Dr. Martens and Liberty of London have teamed up to create a "Wild Nature" collection featuring Liberty's much-love floral print. The range includes both footwear (1460 8-Hole Boots, 1461 3-Eye Shoes, 7-eye Evan Boot, 5-Eye Briar...
- WeSC Spring 2012 Lookbook
- 30 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 5769 Views
- To give us a better look at their new collection, Swedish skateboard culture label WeSC have released a spring 2012 lookbook featuring WeActivists Jason Lee, Giovanni Reda, Eli Reed, Ray Barbee, Chris Pastras, Lady Tigra and many more…
- The Candy Room
- 30 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 7457 Views
- Designed by the Red Design Group, The Candy Room is a playful sweet shop in Melbourne, Australia, which looks like a 3D version of a Quentin Blake illustration. The brief given to the creative company was to create a store which wasn't simply a store - it had to be a unique experience...