- First Look: Ryan McGinley - Grids & Animals
- Posted 25 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 6016 Views
This Wednesday saw the opening of Ryan McGinley's latest two shows at both the New York Team Galleries and, thanks to the guys over at Opening Ceremony, we can have a look at what's on show. The exhibitions, named "Animals" and "Grids", are made up from McGinley's latest work.
As you can see the opening was absolutely packed out, with people queuing all over the streets. Those who couldn't get in did get some entertainment however, when Atlas Sound performed a couple of songs on the roof before the police shut it down.
Both shows run through 2 June, 2012.
- TUDOR Heritage Black Bay Watch
- 24 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 3075 Views
- To pay tribute to their rich 60-year-old history, TUDOR watches are introducing a brand new model to their Heritage line - The Heritage Black Bay. Building on a classic model from the 1950s, which was famously adopted by divers for its superior underwater capabilities, the Heritage...
- Interview: Lucy Moore, Owner of Claire de Rouen
- 25 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 4871 Views
- With the sad passing of Claire de Rouen earlier this year, fans of her small but world-renowned bookshop couldn't help but wonder what would happen to the space. Being fans ourselves, we decided to find out. The trail led us...
- Munch's The Scream Breaks Art Auction Record
- 25 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 1896 Views
- Edvard Munch's pastel version of "The Scream" - perhaps one of the most recognisable images in the world - was sold for a astonishing $119,922,500 at Sotheby's yesterday evening, making it the most expensive artwork ever sold...
- Christian Stoll
- 25 months ago · Art & Design · 4 Comments · 4969 Views
- Freelance photographer Christian Stoll is a man who specialises in photographing the epic. The spaces none of us care to think about. The data centers where our names, email address and photographs are stored, warehouses containing the thousands of books we regularly browse through...
- The Green Soccer Journal Issue Nº3
- 25 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 5406 Views
- With a Fantastic Man-esque aesthetic and a gentlemanly point-of-view, The Green Soccer Journal have quickly found themselves in a strong publishing position, offering football fans something a little different than the sports pages of The Sun. Despite only being on their third issue,...