- Philippe Starck's New Spray Gets You Drunk Instantly
- Posted 28 months ago by staff · culture · 9452 Views
Famous French designer Philippe Starck has joined forces with an American scientist named David Edwards to develop a new spray with the power to get you drunk instantly, for just a few seconds.
The duo have named the concoction, which comes in an aerosol, WA|HH Quantum Sensations. The lipstick shaped object dispenses shots of 0.075 ml of alcohol at a time, the micro-particles of which stimulate the brain. The spray won't be able to get you seriously drunk however, as most drinks have between 40 - 60 ml of alcohol in them, so you'd need about 650 sprays of this to get the same effect. Each WA|HH device contains enough alcohol in it to spray 21 times.
The product, which costs $26 (approx. £16), was developed to allow people to have the intoxicating pleasure of alcohol but without all the negative consequences - such as hangovers.
Can you see it taking off?
- TUDOR Heritage Black Bay Watch
- 28 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 3517 Views
- To pay tribute to their rich 60-year-old history, TUDOR watches are introducing a brand new model to their Heritage line - The Heritage Black Bay. Building on a classic model from the 1950s, which was famously adopted by divers for its superior underwater capabilities, the Heritage...
- Interview: Ryan Hopkinson
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 6714 Views
- If you're anything like us, you will have noticed that British photographer Ryan Hopkinson has been receiving a huge amount of press this past year - and rightly so! With each new campaign or personal series, Hopkinson goes from strength to strength, employing new ideas and refining...
- Maurice Sendak Dies Aged 83
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 3 Comments · 2356 Views
- Yet more sad news today as we hear that Maurice Sendak, author of Where the Wild Things Are and one of the most important children's book artists of the 20th century, has passed away aged 83. As well as forming an important part of many people's childhoods, Sendak's work was also...
- Tom Ford Menswear and Eyewear SS12 Campaign
- 28 months ago · culture · 5 Comments · 50895 Views
- We might not be getting any sun in the UK, but this bronzed up, saucy and playful campaign from Tom Ford for his 2012 menswear and eyewear collection certainly makes it like we are. Featuring the model Mathias Bergh and photographed...
- Yohji Yamamoto Releasing Feature Film
- 28 months ago · film · 1 Comment · 5937 Views
- News has emerged that legendary Japanese fashion designer Yohji Yamamoto (described by Julie Gilhart, fashion director for Barney's New York, as probably the only designer you could name who "has 60-year-olds who think he's incredible and 17-year-olds who think he's way cool") is...