- USB Safety Pin
- Posted 35 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 10762 Views
Russian design company Artemy Lebedev Studio are developing a tiny 4GB USB flash drive designed like a regular safety pin, allowing you to pin it to your clothing and keep it safe and easily accessible wherever you are. The device, named Bulavkus, is not yet available, but we can't see any reason why this won't be hitting the market soon.
- Really? I can see several reasons it wouldn't: almost certainly overpriced, usb flash drive market saturated, declining need for flash drives with rise of cloud services, product is unusable when pinned to clothes, easy to leave behind, and last: who the hell wants to display their flash drive on their clothes like a brooch?
- aaron poehler Posted 35 months ago · 47 Reply
- Oh please! Maybe is just me that am a design liver but this is a very cool and functional idea. 1st yes I use a lot of cloud services but still need a USB drive many times (and when I say many, I'm not over reacting), 2nd I'm always loosing my USB drives because of being so smal. I'll buy this one for sure at least I know it's attached to something, reduces the search options!
- LAIWONDERLAND Posted 35 months ago · 26 Reply