• 24th Storey Glass Bottom Swimming Pool
  • Posted 41 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 58078 Views
  • The Holiday Inn have just revealed a new 24th storey swimming pool at one of their locations in Shanghai, China, which has nothing underneath the deep end apart from a pane of toughened glass. According to hotel staff, the 30-metre-long pool lets guests feel like they're "swimming over the air", but if you are scared of heights you can stay put in the shallow end.

• super cool!
    • stefano Posted 41 months ago · 120
    • What a nice,co0ol beautiful, glorious and gracious po0l.
    • Shahid Islam Posted 37 months ago · 131 Reply
    • Insanity!! I'd swim in it once... but just once.
    • ArenaCreative.com Posted 40 months ago · 105 Reply
    • Even if you are in the shallow end and the glass pane pops, you will be flushed out by the water. Now that is sh1t scary!
    • Samuel Posted 40 months ago · 125 Reply
    • Wow, what a heaven! Not many people wanted to do that though...
    • Zah Posted 40 months ago · 118 Reply
    • Arena is right, you'd be sucked out immediately if that falls.
    • bruno Posted 38 months ago · 129 Reply
    • Way to cool must try it
    • ft cheek Posted 38 months ago · 115 Reply
    • That is really kewl and scary @ da same time
    • sanchez Posted 38 months ago · 137 Reply
    • Your comment...who place not see you . You go there and enjoy.
    • jarnailsinghbhola Posted 38 months ago · 151 Reply
    • i really like the idea a lot, it should be done in more cities....
    • great architecture, great idea!!!!!!!!! Posted 38 months ago · 118 Reply
    • Oh wow tht iz beautiful...
    • Lindsey Posted 38 months ago · 111 Reply
    • I did that in Minecraft months ago... copycats!
    • Muldune Posted 38 months ago · 115 Reply
    • I do ever had a thought but with my heart i appreciate the person who really put his effort to create this and who has possibly made to pass the information.
    • Pankaj Posted 38 months ago · 116 Reply
    • Really nice i love to see in person it would be the true dream of my life to spend a day atleast let my hard earned whole life money get spent to this amazing heart touch seen i love i love ilove to come show mw the way
    • Pankaj Bhai Alied Bags Posted 38 months ago · 130 Reply
    • If your going to go its a way to fly out with style , the mass weight would never change no matter how many people are in the pool, ITS NEVER GOING TO BREAK water mass and human mass weights are approximately the same hence wny bodies float.
    • Leigh Posted 38 months ago · 105 Reply
    • I got to try it. If it's broken by then, it won't break while "I'm swimming over the air" unless some odds happens ;)
    • Shahram Posted 38 months ago · 129 Reply
    • This is so nice
    • Biola Posted 38 months ago · 117 Reply
    • muhammad amin Posted 38 months ago · 102 Reply
    • Its Dream to see!!!!!!
    • Muniraj singh Posted 38 months ago · 140
    • well its nice n all but it sud be ovr lookin somethin more amazin rather than a streat view , cuz normally ppl want to look at something when they pay not LOOKED AT but thts just my opinion else the pool looks all the same to me like any other 5star hotel wud hav
    • sharad she... Posted 37 months ago · 141 Reply
    • WHEN it is looking gorgeous i realy want to there.It is also heart toching scene.
    • AMAN BHARDWAJ Posted 37 months ago · 135 Reply
    • its truly wonderful, i bet all the homeless people look up and think "im glad im homeless... so rich beautiful people can swim in their sky puddle.. dreamy.. ahhhh"
    • brilliant! Posted 31 months ago · 132 Reply