- The World's First Hermes Apartment
- Posted 24 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 7322 Views
Luxury residential developer SC Global have revealed a private apartment fitted out entirely by French fashion label Hermès. The one of a kind project was created by creative director of La Table Hermès, Yves Taralon, alongside Michelle Cheong, the creative director of the design team at SC Global.
Situated inside The Marq building in Singapore, the 6,200 sq ft space has been carefully curated with a combination of "Hermès furniture, furnishing fabrics, wallpapers, carpets, tableware, along with made-to-order leather upholstered items and a choice of artworks."
The building also features a 15 meter private pool cantilevered over the city skyline, giving residents unbeatable panoramas. Speaking about this special collaboration project, the chairman of SC Global said:"We are extremely pleased this project with Hermès has presented a distinguished combination of craftsmanship, focus on design and finest quality materials. Each property and apartment in our portfolio is a jewel, we handcraft every unit and the project accomplished at The Marq is an epitome of these efforts."
- Video: Shit Sales Reps Say
- 24 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 3569 Views
- Crailtap.com - part of the Girl skateboards family - have released a new video in follow up to their Shit Skate Photographers Say called Shit Sales Reps Say featuring Keith Culver. From what we've experienced in the short time we've had a clothing store, they've gone this bang on...
- Tintin Artwork Sells for $1.6 Million
- 24 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 1432 Views
- A Tintin illustration by Belgian comic writer and artist Herge has sold for an astonishing $1.6 million at an auction in Paris. The drawing is a rare 1932 cover of "Tintin in America" and was created using Indian ink and gouache colour for the book's first edition, which was released...
- Kid Cudi Announces New Album
- 24 months ago · music · 2 Comments · 3504 Views
- Rapper Kid Cudi, who is currently signed to Kanye West's label GOOD Music, took to Twitter the other day to announce his new album - Indicud. Speaking about the album Cudi said "it will be my version of The Chronic 2001" by Dr. Dre, so it should be interesting to see how that turns...
- Emily Evans: Calling Planet Earth
- 24 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 3281 Views
- To celebrate their first birthday, independent art agency NO WAY are returning to Dalston's Print House Gallery (where their first show was held) for an exhibition of work by artist Emily Evans. Through a mixture of collage, vinyl and illustration, the Hackney-based artist explores...
- Video: Die Antwoord - Baby's On Fire
- 24 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 5268 Views
- New from South African rap duo Die Antwoord come the visuals for "Baby's On Fire" from the album TEN$ION. Directed by lead vocalist NINJA alongside Terence Neale, the video is set in a slightly surreal and highly saturated suburban house and features the rappers in a family dispute.