- Polaroid Z2300 Instant Digital Camera
- Posted 11 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 9559 Views
Polaroid have just unveiled the new Z2300 instant digital camera which features a built-in "zero ink" printer that can produce a 2 x 3 inch print in just under a minute. Unlike the original Polaroid camera, the Z2300 takes a 10 megapixel digital photo which is stored on a normal SD card and can be transfered to your computer. Because of this, you are able to view the photo on the 3.0 inch LCD screen before you print it.
The camera is currently available to pre-order from Polaroid with a retail price of $160 USD (approx. £100). Shipping date is expected for 15 August, 2012.
- Apart from this being 10 years late.. it's not to my favouring. The design is cheap looking, the quality of the images wont be what majority of people buy Polaroid for (eg, analog quality).. It's all a bit .. old already for me. I mean what with digital printers this seems a little far behind.
- Nebbia Posted 11 months ago · 2 Reply
- If you want to now how zero ink printers work here's a link http://www.zink.com/technology-how-it-works-3/ They way I see it is it's an affordable Polaroid camera that requires no ink refills just the price of the film which is usually rather expensive these days. However as an art student myself this camera would come in very useful.
- Hat Posted 11 months ago · 0 Reply
- I bought this camera. It's a cool idea but crappy execution: 1. The camera quality images suck, the camera is mega-ugly and barely functional 2. The prints are low ish quality and small (2 x 3 "). Cool idea but not worth it. 3. No other features like zoom, wifi upload, etc. U better off with an iPhone picture and the Zink stand-alone printer
- Fil Posted 5 months ago · 0 Reply