- Ryan McGinley for Edun
- Posted 46 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 21318 Views
Edun have once again enlisted the talents of photographer Ryan McGinley, this time to capture their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. McGinley once again introduced animals - this time four owls and a falcon - to the shoot, juxtaposing them with models in front of a warm orange backdrop to evoke a sunset or sunrise and to encapsulate Edun's carefree spirit as a brand.
- But don't you love how he did something for fun/love that was so beautiful it ended up being something these people wanted their brand associated with. And honestly I don't think these are more or less than the original series, just like.. more. So his intention wasn't compromised in order to include the fashion line. You have to love that. And these are gorgeous photographs.
- Rodell Posted 46 months ago · 146 Reply
- so many haters. People will always give McGinley a hard time. I think he is back on his game. For a while there I was thinking that he fell off, but after the "Animals" work, it's pretty clear that he is still one of the better photographers in Contemporary photography.
- d. Posted 46 months ago · 155 Reply