- The World's Most Expensive Camera Lens
- Posted 19 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 14556 Views
With a recent sale price of $2,064,500 USD, this customised Leica SPO-Telyt-R 1:5.6/1600mm is officially the world's most expensive camera lens. The lens was specially ordered by Sheikh Saud Bin Mohammed Al-Thani - an incredibly wealthy camera enthusiast from Qatar.
The lens has a body that's 1.2 meters long and 42cm wide at the end, weighing in at 60kg (132lbs) meaning that it needs a solid tripod to be used. Because the lens is so valuable, Sheikh Al-Thani also commissioned a specially-equipped four-wheel drive Mercedes just to carry around and transport the lens.
Unfortunately for you camera fanatics, no images taken with the lens have yet been made available.
- This Week's Music Reviews
- 19 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3210 Views
- Considering the lack of music reviews on our website the last couple of months we might as well call this "This Year's Music Reviews". Yes, we missed out on giving our opinion on new classics like "Channel Orange" and "Born To Die" but no worries, we've regained our judgmental spirit...
- Video: Behind-The-Scenes Nike SB Challenge Court Commercial
- 19 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2586 Views
- A week after releasing the Nike SB Challenge Court commercial featuring Gino Iannucci and John McEnroe, a behind-the-scenes video has also been released....
- A$AP Rocky Delays Album Release
- 19 months ago · music · 3 Comments · 2802 Views
- When speaking to radio station Wild 94.9, rapper A$AP Rocky announced that his album would be dropping on 31 October (Halloween) instead of the planned date of 11 September, 2012. He also mentioned that potential producers for the album, entitled LONGLIVEA$AP, include Clams Casino,...
- Reigning Champ Launch Lookbook and Website
- 19 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 3045 Views
- To bring in their brand new website with a bang, Vancouver-based basics label Reigning Champ have launched a black & white lookbook alongside it, featuring parts of their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection as well as their collaboration...
- Music Video Monday
- 19 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3729 Views
- This week new visuals come from JJ DOOM, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, Peaking Lights, The xx, and Regal Safari. Directed by Ninian Doff, Travis Peterson, Jordan Redaelli & Jason MIller, Jamie-James Medina, and Nick Delap, respectively.