- PORT Issue 7
- Posted 28 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 2147 Views
Featuring the ever-dashing and critically acclaimed actor Cillian Murphy as their cover star, issue number 7 of London-based magazine PORT is guest-edited by the director of the Design Museum - Deyan Sudjic.
Inside, you'll also find an open letter from British writer Will Self, a boxing feature shot at London's The Fitzroy Lodge accompanied by editorial from award-winning actor and boxing enthusiast Daniel Day Lewis, interviews with some of the design industry's most respected and influential female names, and an article from Michelin Starred chef Raymond Blanc on the benefits of paying a little bit extra.
The issue is now available to buy from our online store for £5 (approx. $8).
- Ganni Fiona Boot
- 29 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 2208 Views
Danish contemporary label Ganni have just released the classic and contemporary Fiona boot with a Cathay Spice 100% suede outer. Lovingly made in Portugal, the shoes feature an organic goat leather lining and elastic goring in the sides making them supremely comfortable to wear...
- Fujifilm Officially Announce X-E1
- 29 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 6804 Views
- Following from Japanese tech blog Digicame-Info leaking images of the X-E1, Fujifilm have officially confirmed the camera's release. The camera will incorporate the same X-Trans CMOS sensor as the X-Pro1 and will feature a 2.36 million-pixel electronic viewfinder (no multiple hybrid...
- Lana Del Rey Is Working On A Screenplay
- 29 months ago · film · 1 Comment · 6110 Views
- After a rather intense time in the music industry limelight, it's fair to say that Lana Del Rey's focus has now moved towards fashion and modelling more than anything else, but speaking to Australian Vogue the songstress spoke about her plans to move into the film industry and become...
- FIGURE Magazine
- 29 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2658 Views
- Hailing from Paris, FIGURE is a brand new bi-annual culture journal covering art, nature, photography, gastronomy, style, sport and art de vivre investigations." With each issue, FIGURE will focus on 10 anonymous, emerging, famous or even iconic personalities, giving us in-depth...
- Details Revealed About Spike Jonze's New Film
- 29 months ago · film · 4 Comments · 7534 Views
- With filming now in full swing, a few more details have been released about director Spike Jonze's upcoming film. Entitled Her, the film is set in the not so distant future and tells the tale of a lonely writer named Theodore...
- Battersea Power Station Revamp To Begin in 2013
- 29 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 7678 Views
- The Malaysian consortium company who recently bought the 39-acre Battersea Power Station site in south-west London have said that their £8bn revamp project will begin by mid 2013. The plans so far are to build 3,500 homes, offices,...
- James Murphy for Canon's Project Imagination
- 29 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 7456 Views
- Former frontman of the New York band LCD Soundsystem, James Murphy, has teamed up with Canon - a brand he's supporting and using for a long time - for a new short film project inspired by photography called Project Imagination....
- How Much Artists Make From Spotify
- 29 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 7726 Views
- Ever wondered how much musicians get paid each time you stream one of their songs through Spotify? Well, despite the streaming-service recently becoming the second largest source of income for most of the major record labels, the amount the artist actually receives is still incredibly...