- PORT Issue 7
- Posted 25 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 1823 Views
Featuring the ever-dashing and critically acclaimed actor Cillian Murphy as their cover star, issue number 7 of London-based magazine PORT is guest-edited by the director of the Design Museum - Deyan Sudjic.
Inside, you'll also find an open letter from British writer Will Self, a boxing feature shot at London's The Fitzroy Lodge accompanied by editorial from award-winning actor and boxing enthusiast Daniel Day Lewis, interviews with some of the design industry's most respected and influential female names, and an article from Michelin Starred chef Raymond Blanc on the benefits of paying a little bit extra.
The issue is now available to buy from our online store for £5 (approx. $8).
- Ganni Fiona Boot
- 25 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 1918 Views
Danish contemporary label Ganni have just released the classic and contemporary Fiona boot with a Cathay Spice 100% suede outer. Lovingly made in Portugal, the shoes feature an organic goat leather lining and elastic goring in the sides making them supremely comfortable to wear...
- Fujifilm Officially Announce X-E1
- 25 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 5854 Views
- Following from Japanese tech blog Digicame-Info leaking images of the X-E1, Fujifilm have officially confirmed the camera's release. The camera will incorporate the same X-Trans CMOS sensor as the X-Pro1 and will feature a 2.36 million-pixel electronic viewfinder (no multiple hybrid...
- Lana Del Rey Is Working On A Screenplay
- 25 months ago · film · 1 Comment · 5171 Views
- After a rather intense time in the music industry limelight, it's fair to say that Lana Del Rey's focus has now moved towards fashion and modelling more than anything else, but speaking to Australian Vogue the songstress spoke about her plans to move into the film industry and become...
- FIGURE Magazine
- 25 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2304 Views
- Hailing from Paris, FIGURE is a brand new bi-annual culture journal covering art, nature, photography, gastronomy, style, sport and art de vivre investigations." With each issue, FIGURE will focus on 10 anonymous, emerging, famous or even iconic personalities, giving us in-depth...
- Details Revealed About Spike Jonze's New Film
- 25 months ago · film · 4 Comments · 6533 Views
- With filming now in full swing, a few more details have been released about director Spike Jonze's upcoming film. Entitled Her, the film is set in the not so distant future and tells the tale of a lonely writer named Theodore...