- The Gentlewoman - Issue Nş6
- Posted 20 months ago by staff · culture · 5220 Views
The latest issue of the ever brilliant bi-annual women's magazine The Gentlewoman has just arrived in our store. Featuring the legend of stage and screen Angela Lansbury as the cover star (photographed by Terry Richardson), Issue Nş6 also includes inspirational female figures such as singer-songwriter St Vincent, The xx's own Romy Madley Croft, busy actress Michelle Dockery, "intrepid shopkeeper" Leila McAlister, and fine artist Tauba Auerbach. Of course, there are also beautiful fashion stories in which Lara Stone, Yasmin Le Bon and Malgosia Bela model chic autumnal jumpers, coats and capes.
The issue is now available from our online store for £6 (approx. $9.75 USD). We've double stocked this time, but act fast as these have a history of flying of the shelf within hours!
- Video: Frank Ocean - Pyramids
- 20 months ago · music · 6 Comments · 4593 Views
- Frank Ocean has presented the visuals to his popular track "Pyramids" which features on his critically acclaimed debut album Channel Orange. The video is directed by NABIL, who also directed the videos for "Novacane" and "Swim Good", and sees Ocean leaving a bar, riding through the...
- Canon PowerShot S110
- 20 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 2029 Views
- Canon have just unveiled their brand new flagship compact digital camera - the slim and simple PowerShot S110. Featuring a 24-120mm equivalent focal length and fast f/2.0 aperture lens, the camera shoots at 12 megapixels and has a touchscreen LCD with multitouch capabilities. Keeping...
- Photographs of Clint Eastwood On The Set of Dirty Harry
- 20 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 6172 Views
- Historical photography blog Retronaut have dug out some photographs of Clint Eastwood on the set of the popular Don Siegel directed action film Dirty Harry, which was released back in 1971. The role, which sees Eastwood playing...
- Video: HUF in Florida
- 20 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2856 Views
- Following from the HUF team's recent skate trip to Florida, a 7-minute edit has been put together by Thrasher magazine showing us what Brad Cromer, Josh Matthews, Dan Plunkett, and special guest Ryan Lay got up to. The video is also accompanied by a full feature in the October issue...