- Seth MacFarlane To Host The Oscars
- Posted 23 months ago by staff · film · 2475 Views
It has been announced that Seth MacFarlane, the creator of Family Guy and the director of recent theatrical release Ted, will be hosting the 85th Academy Awards next year. This will be the biggest and most important event MacFarlane has hosted, having only done brief stints on Saturday Night Live and Comedy Central Roasts in the past. It is hoped that he will be able to bring some old school humour and charm to the event, as well as pleasing the new school who prefer Ricky Gervais-style jokes. Speaking about their choice, Oscars telecast producers Craig Zadan and Neil Meron said:"We are thrilled to have Seth MacFarlane host the Oscars. His performing skills blend perfectly with our ideas for making the show entertaining and fresh… He will be the consummate host, and we are so happy to be working with him."
The awards will take place on 24 February in LA at the Hollywood and Highland center, formerly known as the Kodak theater.
- Video: Saint Laurent Introduction Campaign
- 23 months ago · culture · 4 Comments · 5845 Views
- Cementing their new identity yet further, Saint Laurent have released a new video which runs just short of seven minutes and features black & white images in a slideshow style format accompanied by the track "Just a Song" by...
- Submission Sunday
- 23 months ago · Art & Design · 8 Comments · 7796 Views
- After graduating from University for Creative Arts in Farnham with a BA Hons degree in photography, Daniel Evans has gone on to shoot for clients like Topshop, Wonderland Magazine, Whistles, Dazed & Confused, Hixsept, and NOWNESS, as well as being selected for the Photographers'...
- Stussy Autumn/Winter 2012 Collection
- 23 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 4967 Views
- Stussy present their Autumn/Winter 2012 collection with a simple, classically styled lookbook. This year the brand have opted for some varsity-inspired pieces, with college sports inspired sweats and jackets. There are also some camouflage pieces, simple button-down shirts, regular...
- Supreme & Nike Air Force 1
- 23 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 3556 Views
- Following from the release of the Nike SB Dunk Low, which sold out in a matter of minutes, Supreme have teamed up with the Nike once again to release three special versions of The Air Force 1. Available in olive, black, and the ever-popular camo, the upper of the shoe has been crafted...