- October Playlist
- Posted 28 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 8307 Views
October's here and with it we have a fantastic new playlist featuring new songs from AluneGeorge, Solange, Tame Impala, Kanye West, Amateur Best, Bat For Lashes, Daphni and more… September's playlist has now been archived and you can listen to it by clicking the link below. Enjoy!
This Month's Track Listing
AlunaGeorge – Your Drums, Your Love
The Child of Lov – Heal
Night Works – Modern European - Original
Solange – Losing You
Melody's Echo Chamber – Quand Vas Tu Rentrer ?
Tame Impala – Mind Mischief
Kanye West – To The World
Amateur Best – Ready For The Good Life
Antwerp – Light Beyond the Atmosphere
Bat For Lashes – All Your Gold
Daphni – Pairs
- Lacoste Essential Design Collection
- 28 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 4280 Views
- To bring in Autumn/Winter 2012, iconic French label Lacoste have released a collection of classic footwear named "Lacoste Essential Design" (LED) which fuses the essence of the brand with purity and simplicity of design. Inspired by legendary designers such as Eames, Jacobsen, Charlotte...
- Trailer: Broken City
- 28 months ago · film · 3 Comments · 3751 Views
- The official trailer has just been released for the latest Allen Hughes-directed film named Broken City. Starring Russel Crowe, Mark Wahlberg and Catherine Zeta-Jones, the Hollywood blockbuster centers on the mayor of New York City (Russel Crowe) who has hired a private investigator...
- Nike Release FlyKnit in New Colourways
- 28 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 4243 Views
- Following from the overwhelming response to their new flagship sneaker - the Flyknit - Nike have released the running shoe in the bunch of new colourways. Now available in Court Purple, Electric Green, University Red and Varsity Royal-based colorways, the shoes feature the same revolutionary...
- Video: Karl Lagerfeld Explains Chanel's Hula Hoop Bag
- 28 months ago · style · 5 Comments · 9139 Views
- Despite expecting some out-of-the-ordinary designs, everyone was still a bit taken aback by Chanel's giant hula-hoop bag, which is apparently for use at the beach. In the video below creative director Karl Lagerfeld gives us...
- Rain Room by Random International
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 4 Comments · 13327 Views
- If there's one thing England is known for it's the terrible weather, so it's rather fitting that The Barbican have just unveiled the Rain Room installation in The Curve space. The intriguing commission was produced by contemporary art studio Random International and allows visitors...
- Submission Sunday
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 4 Comments · 7159 Views
- To mix things up a little bit this Sunday, we decided to let our Facebook fans pick the winner by voting for their favourite submission through the "Like" function. The person with the most "Likes" at the of the day was Johannes Böttge, a photographer currently living and working...
- Philippe Starck's Special Edition Louis Ghost Chair
- 28 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 7420 Views
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary of designer Philippe Starck's famous Louis Ghost Chair, a special edition has been produced featuring Starck's trademark signature laser engraved in black on the center back of the chair. Since...
- North Face Purple Label & Liberty of London Jackets
- 28 months ago · style · 3 Comments · 8641 Views
- Liberty of London, a store who are constantly impressing us with their ability to stay fresh and up-to-date, have teamed up with the more creative arm of North Face - Purple Label - to create brightly coloured floral print versions...