- October Playlist
- Posted 18 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 5369 Views
October's here and with it we have a fantastic new playlist featuring new songs from AluneGeorge, Solange, Tame Impala, Kanye West, Amateur Best, Bat For Lashes, Daphni and more… September's playlist has now been archived and you can listen to it by clicking the link below. Enjoy!
This Month's Track Listing
AlunaGeorge – Your Drums, Your Love
The Child of Lov – Heal
Night Works – Modern European - Original
Solange – Losing You
Melody's Echo Chamber – Quand Vas Tu Rentrer ?
Tame Impala – Mind Mischief
Kanye West – To The World
Amateur Best – Ready For The Good Life
Antwerp – Light Beyond the Atmosphere
Bat For Lashes – All Your Gold
Daphni – Pairs
- Lacoste Essential Design Collection
- 18 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3050 Views
- To bring in Autumn/Winter 2012, iconic French label Lacoste have released a collection of classic footwear named "Lacoste Essential Design" (LED) which fuses the essence of the brand with purity and simplicity of design. Inspired by legendary designers such as Eames, Jacobsen, Charlotte...
- Trailer: Broken City
- 18 months ago · film · 3 Comments · 2531 Views
- The official trailer has just been released for the latest Allen Hughes-directed film named Broken City. Starring Russel Crowe, Mark Wahlberg and Catherine Zeta-Jones, the Hollywood blockbuster centers on the mayor of New York City (Russel Crowe) who has hired a private investigator...
- Nike Release FlyKnit in New Colourways
- 18 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 2582 Views
- Following from the overwhelming response to their new flagship sneaker - the Flyknit - Nike have released the running shoe in the bunch of new colourways. Now available in Court Purple, Electric Green, University Red and Varsity Royal-based colorways, the shoes feature the same revolutionary...
- Video: Karl Lagerfeld Explains Chanel's Hula Hoop Bag
- 18 months ago · style · 5 Comments · 5558 Views
- Despite expecting some out-of-the-ordinary designs, everyone was still a bit taken aback by Chanel's giant hula-hoop bag, which is apparently for use at the beach. In the video below creative director Karl Lagerfeld gives us...
- Rain Room by Random International
- 18 months ago · Art & Design · 4 Comments · 9971 Views
- If there's one thing England is known for it's the terrible weather, so it's rather fitting that The Barbican have just unveiled the Rain Room installation in The Curve space. The intriguing commission was produced by contemporary art studio Random International and allows visitors...