- Opening Ceremony Open Covent Garden Store
- Posted 26 months ago by Jack Lowe · style · 7415 Views
Following from their pop-up store in London's Covent Garden, Opening Ceremony have just launched their permanent retail space two doors up the road at 35 King Street. The new space is a grand 7,500 sq foot and has been designed to encompass all the multifaceted brand has to offer. Inside you'll find labels such as Acne, Band of Outsiders, Mishka, Comme des Garcons, JW Anderson and many more. The store's own ready-to-wear and accessories range for women, men and children will also be available.
Opening Ceremony London
35 King St.
- Video: Angel Haze - Werkin Girls
- 26 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 5678 Views
- Noisey have just unveiled the brand new video for Angel Haze's "Werkin Girls" track, from her much lauded mixtape Reservation. The 21-year-old rapper has quickly risen to fame during the past year and has now become one of the major female players in the resurgence of take-no-shit...
- Listen: Jessie Ware - Night Light (Wild Beasts Remix)
- 26 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6062 Views
- Following from remix releases by Perseus and Hot Chip's Joe Goddard, British singer Jessie Ware's track "Night Light" has been reworked by indie band Wild Beasts. Sticking with the original track's downbeat production, the band...
- Scott Campbell: They Say Miracles Are Past
- 26 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 5146 Views
- OHWOW have just opened their latest Scott Campbell show, this time at their east London gallery space. Entitled They Say Miracles are Past, the exhibition marks a new direction for the Louisiana-born artist, who originally became...
- Limited Edition Sunspel & Frieze T-Shirt
- 26 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5930 Views
- In partnership with the Frieze Art Fair, finely crafted basics label Sunspel have created a limited edition t-shirt featuring a print by Youth British Artist (YBA) Michael Landy. The illustration depicts "Sheperd's Purse" - a common weed found in the Regent's Park site of Frieze....
- Lacoste Essential Design Collection
- 26 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3954 Views
- To bring in Autumn/Winter 2012, iconic French label Lacoste have released a collection of classic footwear named "Lacoste Essential Design" (LED) which fuses the essence of the brand with purity and simplicity of design. Inspired by legendary designers such as Eames, Jacobsen, Charlotte...
- Competition: Win A Signed Ruby Sparks Poster
- 26 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 5565 Views
- To celebrate the release of romantic drama Ruby Sparks on 12 October, we've got five posters signed by Paul Dano and directors Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris to give away. Starring Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan and Antonio Banderas,...
- Trailer: The Canyons feat. Lindsay Lohan
- 26 months ago · film · 2 Comments · 4119 Views
- Featuring Lindsay Lohan and male porn star James Deen, The Canyons is the latest film from director Paul Schrader (American Gigolo) and centers around a group of sex obsessed twenty-somethings in LA who, through a chance meeting, get wrapped up in a world of deceit, paranoia and...
- Video: A Short Film From A. Sauvage and Dr. Martens
- 26 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5999 Views
- Coinciding with their new collaborative Made In England collection, British fashion designer A. Sauvage and Dr. Martens have released a 7-minute short film entitled The Student. Featuring up-and-coming young actor Craig Roberts...