- Opening Ceremony Open Covent Garden Store
- Posted 23 months ago by staff · style · 6165 Views
Following from their pop-up store in London's Covent Garden, Opening Ceremony have just launched their permanent retail space two doors up the road at 35 King Street. The new space is a grand 7,500 sq foot and has been designed to encompass all the multifaceted brand has to offer. Inside you'll find labels such as Acne, Band of Outsiders, Mishka, Comme des Garcons, JW Anderson and many more. The store's own ready-to-wear and accessories range for women, men and children will also be available.
Opening Ceremony London
35 King St.
- Video: Angel Haze - Werkin Girls
- 23 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 4736 Views
- Noisey have just unveiled the brand new video for Angel Haze's "Werkin Girls" track, from her much lauded mixtape Reservation. The 21-year-old rapper has quickly risen to fame during the past year and has now become one of the major female players in the resurgence of take-no-shit...
- Listen: Jessie Ware - Night Light (Wild Beasts Remix)
- 23 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 5044 Views
- Following from remix releases by Perseus and Hot Chip's Joe Goddard, British singer Jessie Ware's track "Night Light" has been reworked by indie band Wild Beasts. Sticking with the original track's downbeat production, the band...
- Scott Campbell: They Say Miracles Are Past
- 23 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4222 Views
- OHWOW have just opened their latest Scott Campbell show, this time at their east London gallery space. Entitled They Say Miracles are Past, the exhibition marks a new direction for the Louisiana-born artist, who originally became...
- Limited Edition Sunspel & Frieze T-Shirt
- 23 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 4889 Views
- In partnership with the Frieze Art Fair, finely crafted basics label Sunspel have created a limited edition t-shirt featuring a print by Youth British Artist (YBA) Michael Landy. The illustration depicts "Sheperd's Purse" - a common weed found in the Regent's Park site of Frieze....
- Lacoste Essential Design Collection
- 23 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3497 Views
- To bring in Autumn/Winter 2012, iconic French label Lacoste have released a collection of classic footwear named "Lacoste Essential Design" (LED) which fuses the essence of the brand with purity and simplicity of design. Inspired by legendary designers such as Eames, Jacobsen, Charlotte...