- Music Video Monday
- Posted 23 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 5448 Views
Bringing in a brand new week, we've got fresh visuals from Pale, Melody's Echo Chamber, Desire, The Antlers, and Laura Mvula. Check them all out below!
Pale - Too Much
Director Jesse John Jenkins
Melody's Echo Chamber - You Won't Be Missing That Part Of Me
Directed by Matthew Saville
Desire - Tears From Heaven
Directed by Alberto Rossini
The Antlers - Drift Dive
Directed by James Case-Leal
Laura Mvula - She
Directed by RANKIN
- Listen: Toro Y Moi - So Many Details feat. Hodgy Beats
- 23 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 5357 Views
- In the lead up to the release of his next LP Anything in Return on 22 January (via. Car Park), Toro Y Moi has uncovered the b-side for his next single "So Many Details", which is due for release on 23 November. As well as have...
- Trailer: Crossfire Huricane Rolling Stones Documentary
- 23 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 5058 Views
- Taking its title from the track "Jumping Jack Flash", Crossfire Hurricane is an intriguing documentary by director Brett Morgan which examines rock and roll icons The Rolling Stones in great detail. Featuring never-before-seen...
- Video: Out of Bounds
- 23 months ago · film · 2 Comments · 9978 Views
- Out of Bounds of a new original surfing short from Shane Fletcher produced with support from Monster Energy and Waves Magazine. Alongside surfers Chippa Wilson and Jack Freestone, photographer Matthew O'Brien and Shane Fletcher ventured into the Middle East, and this is what they...
- Video: POP POP BANG
- 23 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 6541 Views
- POP POP BANG is a new collaborative project between photographer Thomas Brown and creative director Anna Burns which explores "the masculine world of B-Movies" by twisting it against very British backdrops. The duo created three different "umbrella walls", each one located in front...
- Paula Nelson Documents The Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- 23 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 5940 Views
- Labelled one of the most severe storms to hit the Eastern seaboard in recent history, Hurricane Sandy devastated the lives of thousands, plunging eight million people into darkness and causing damage upwards of $20 billion (estimates...