- Music Video Monday
- Posted 26 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 6409 Views
Bringing in a brand new week, we've got fresh visuals from Pale, Melody's Echo Chamber, Desire, The Antlers, and Laura Mvula. Check them all out below!
Pale - Too Much
Director Jesse John Jenkins
Melody's Echo Chamber - You Won't Be Missing That Part Of Me
Directed by Matthew Saville
Desire - Tears From Heaven
Directed by Alberto Rossini
The Antlers - Drift Dive
Directed by James Case-Leal
Laura Mvula - She
Directed by RANKIN
- Listen: Toro Y Moi - So Many Details feat. Hodgy Beats
- 26 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6303 Views
- In the lead up to the release of his next LP Anything in Return on 22 January (via. Car Park), Toro Y Moi has uncovered the b-side for his next single "So Many Details", which is due for release on 23 November. As well as have...
- Trailer: Crossfire Huricane Rolling Stones Documentary
- 26 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 6025 Views
- Taking its title from the track "Jumping Jack Flash", Crossfire Hurricane is an intriguing documentary by director Brett Morgan which examines rock and roll icons The Rolling Stones in great detail. Featuring never-before-seen...
- Video: Out of Bounds
- 26 months ago · film · 2 Comments · 12063 Views
- Out of Bounds of a new original surfing short from Shane Fletcher produced with support from Monster Energy and Waves Magazine. Alongside surfers Chippa Wilson and Jack Freestone, photographer Matthew O'Brien and Shane Fletcher ventured into the Middle East, and this is what they...
- Video: POP POP BANG
- 26 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 7566 Views
- POP POP BANG is a new collaborative project between photographer Thomas Brown and creative director Anna Burns which explores "the masculine world of B-Movies" by twisting it against very British backdrops. The duo created three different "umbrella walls", each one located in front...
- Paula Nelson Documents The Aftermath of Hurricane Sandy
- 26 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 6900 Views
- Labelled one of the most severe storms to hit the Eastern seaboard in recent history, Hurricane Sandy devastated the lives of thousands, plunging eight million people into darkness and causing damage upwards of $20 billion (estimates...
- Ralph Lauren To Discontinue Rugby Label
- 26 months ago · style · 3 Comments · 9942 Views
- Despite earning more than was expected in the second quarter, preppy American fashion giant Ralph Lauren have announced that they will be discontinuing the Ralph Lauren Rugby label. In the released statement, Ralph Lauren explained the closure allows the company "to focus resources...
- Rumour: Lana Del Rey To Become Face of Versace
- 26 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 6956 Views
- Rumours are currently circulating that the singer Lana Del Rey is set to be the new face of Versace. Speculation began when an unverified Twitter account (@LanaDelReyWorld) posted photographs that show her posing in the label's...
- Video: Dylan Rieder for i-D Magazine
- 26 months ago · culture · 8 Comments · 11404 Views
- Gravis have teamed up with i-D magazine to release a short clip of 24-year-old skateboarder Dylan Rieder, who has a signature shoe line with the label. Filmed by Greg Hunt, the one-and-a-half minute video accompanies an interview on i-D, in which the Alien Workshop team rider talks...