- Rumour: Alexander Wang To Become Creative Director at Balenciaga
- Posted 17 months ago by staff · style · 4406 Views
Following from the news that Nicolas Ghesquière will be departing from his role as creative director at Balenciaga, rumours have begun to circulate that Alexander Wang might take his place. The rumour is coming from supposed "reliable sources" and many feel that he could well be a perfect fit with his wearable yet edgy designs. Rumours are also going around that the brand are looking for some London talent, however, such as Mary Katrantzou or Christopher Kane.
Ghesquière is yet to announce his reasons for leaving, but some speculate he is going to start his own label.
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 Lego Handbag
- 17 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 8108 Views
- The hype around the new giant hula-hoop bag Chanel presented at Paris Fashion Week seems to have overshadowed a selection of Lego handbags the high-end brand also presented. It's unclear at the moment whether or not these will go on sale for the general public, but none-the-less...
- November Playlist
- 17 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 4849 Views
- Bringing in November, we have a brand new playlist featuring great new tracks from Tops, Angel Haze, Empress Of, Childhood, Villagers, and many more… October's playlist has now been moved to the archives, so if you want to carry on subscribing to it, follow the link below....
- Listen: Toro Y Moi - So Many Details feat. Hodgy Beats
- 17 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3506 Views
- In the lead up to the release of his next LP Anything in Return on 22 January (via. Car Park), Toro Y Moi has uncovered the b-side for his next single "So Many Details", which is due for release on 23 November. As well as have...
- Trailer: Crossfire Huricane Rolling Stones Documentary
- 17 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 3249 Views
- Taking its title from the track "Jumping Jack Flash", Crossfire Hurricane is an intriguing documentary by director Brett Morgan which examines rock and roll icons The Rolling Stones in great detail. Featuring never-before-seen...