- The World's Thinnest House
- Posted 17 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 9287 Views
If you live in an expensive major city, you may think life is tough in your tiny apartment, but it's nothing compared to a new building designed for artist residencies by Polish architect Jakub Szczesny. Situated in Warsaw, Poland, the Keret House is just 4 ft wide and is squashed between two other buildings. Beginning 10 ft off the ground, the structure is 33 ft deep and features a bedroom, a bathroom, and a kitchen across its two floors.
Unfortunately, due to the housing regulations in Poland the house has been deemed too small to live in for longer than 7 days, so will be taken care of by the Foundation of Polish Art who will regular switch sitters.
- Rumour: Alexander Wang To Become Creative Director at Balenciaga
- 17 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 4415 Views
- Following from the news that Nicolas Ghesquière will be departing from his role as creative director at Balenciaga, rumours have begun to circulate that...
- Chanel Spring/Summer 2013 Lego Handbag
- 17 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 8114 Views
- The hype around the new giant hula-hoop bag Chanel presented at Paris Fashion Week seems to have overshadowed a selection of Lego handbags the high-end brand also presented. It's unclear at the moment whether or not these will go on sale for the general public, but none-the-less...
- November Playlist
- 17 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 4856 Views
- Bringing in November, we have a brand new playlist featuring great new tracks from Tops, Angel Haze, Empress Of, Childhood, Villagers, and many more… October's playlist has now been moved to the archives, so if you want to carry on subscribing to it, follow the link below....
- Listen: Toro Y Moi - So Many Details feat. Hodgy Beats
- 17 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3512 Views
- In the lead up to the release of his next LP Anything in Return on 22 January (via. Car Park), Toro Y Moi has uncovered the b-side for his next single "So Many Details", which is due for release on 23 November. As well as have...