- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- Posted 20 months ago by staff · style · 10645 Views
Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate this heritage, as well as their desire to produce well-crafted products, Cat Footwear has released The Bryant - a tribute to the original Caterpillar men and machines who changed the landscape of the world around us with ingenuity, hard work and pure grit. "Beautifully made while still maintaining a straightforward, functional appeal, it represents both the past and the future of the Cat brand."
The celebrate the release, we're giving away three pairs to our readers. To enter, simply enter your name and email address below. Good luck!
www.cat.com (c) 2012 Wolverine World Wide. CAT, CATERPILLAR, their respective logos, "Caterpillar Yellow" and "Caterpillar Corporate Yellow," as well as corporate and product identity used herein, are trademarks of Caterpillar and may not be used without permission.
- Video: Azealia Banks - Atlantis
- 22 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 4731 Views
- Young female vocalist Azealia Banks has released the official video for the track "Atlantis", which will feature on her delayed debut album. Directed by the Parisian artist Fafi, the video sees Banks in a number of fluorescent coloured environments, riding on dolphins and in clam...
- New Arrivals: Herschel Supply Co. Backpacks
- 22 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 2666 Views
- Herschel Supply Co. are a Vancouver-based bag label who create heritage inspired backpacks featuring contemporary elements that make them practical for every day use both in the city and the countryside. Fully lined with the...
- New Balance x Frapbois H710
- 22 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 4890 Views
- Having collaborated with some of the most iconic names of the Asian fashion industry, American footwear label New Balance have now teamed up with flamboyant and avant-garde Japanese brand Frapbois to create a green, pink, blue, yellow and polka dot version of the H710 hiking model...
- Charles Sowers: Windswept
- 22 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4154 Views
- American artist Charles Sowers, best known for his public artworks, has installed 612 rotating wind direction indicators on the outside of the Randall Museum in San Francisco. Named Windswept, the piece is designed to "visually reveal the complex and ever-changing ways the wind interacts...
- New Arrivals: Norse Projects Nunk Jacket
- 22 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 2540 Views
- Made from 100% cotton canvas, the clean silhouetted Nunk Jacket from Danish label Norse Projects has quickly become a staple piece. Available in the bright burnt orange colour as well as a more subtle navy, the jacket features a wool blend light grey lining throughout for additional...