- Music Video Monday
- Posted 24 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 5584 Views
BenZel & Jessie Ware, Angel Haze, Daphni, TOPS, and Loved Ones all bring in the new week with some fresh visuals. Check them all out below.
BenZel & Jessie Ware - If You Love Me
Directed by Kate Moross
Angel Haze - Gossip Folks
Directed by Arnaud Muller
Daphni - Ahora
Directed by Jane Eastlight
TOPS - Turn Your Love Around
Directed by Fantavious Fritz
Loved Ones - Weekends Are Ours
Directed by Ian Gamester
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 22 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 11522 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Supreme x Nike Air Force 1
- 24 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 2828 Views
- Having given us a sneak peak of the range a little over a month ago, we can now have a full look at what the latest Supreme and Nike collaboration has to offer. The three new colourways of the classic Air Force 1 model - black, olive and camouflage - each come with a Supreme Box...
- HUF Holiday 2012 Lookbook
- 24 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5134 Views
- Giving us a look at their new Holiday collection, skate brand HUF have released a new lookbook shot by photographer Brian Kelley at Mount Baldy in California. With a crisp, clean style, Kelley's shots work perfectly to reflect the aesthetic of the brand and show off the clothing...
- Video: Azealia Banks - Atlantis
- 24 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 5472 Views
- Young female vocalist Azealia Banks has released the official video for the track "Atlantis", which will feature on her delayed debut album. Directed by the Parisian artist Fafi, the video sees Banks in a number of fluorescent coloured environments, riding on dolphins and in clam...
- New Arrivals: Herschel Supply Co. Backpacks
- 24 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 3067 Views
- Herschel Supply Co. are a Vancouver-based bag label who create heritage inspired backpacks featuring contemporary elements that make them practical for every day use both in the city and the countryside. Fully lined with the...
- New Balance x Frapbois H710
- 24 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5871 Views
- Having collaborated with some of the most iconic names of the Asian fashion industry, American footwear label New Balance have now teamed up with flamboyant and avant-garde Japanese brand Frapbois to create a green, pink, blue, yellow and polka dot version of the H710 hiking model...
- Charles Sowers: Windswept
- 24 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4902 Views
- American artist Charles Sowers, best known for his public artworks, has installed 612 rotating wind direction indicators on the outside of the Randall Museum in San Francisco. Named Windswept, the piece is designed to "visually reveal the complex and ever-changing ways the wind interacts...
- New Arrivals: Norse Projects Nunk Jacket
- 24 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 2966 Views
- Made from 100% cotton canvas, the clean silhouetted Nunk Jacket from Danish label Norse Projects has quickly become a staple piece. Available in the bright burnt orange colour as well as a more subtle navy, the jacket features a wool blend light grey lining throughout for additional...