- Trailer Tuesday
- Posted 26 months ago by Jack Lowe · film · 5761 Views
This week we've a documentary called INOCENTE about a young homeless artist, a film exploring Mormon single life called Duck Beach, Brad Pitt saving the world from a deadly Zombie pandemic in World War Z, and Adrian Brody experiencing the worst famine China has ever experienced in the Xiaogang Feng-directed Back To 1942.
Directed by Sean Fine and Andrea Nix
Duck Beach: Mormon Spring Break
Directed by Hadleigh Arnst , Stephen Frandsen, Laura Naylor, and Hillary Mammen
World War Z
Directed by Marc Forster
Back To 1942
Directed by Xiaogang Feng
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 25 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 12667 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Supreme x Nike Air Force 1
- 26 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 3223 Views
- Having given us a sneak peak of the range a little over a month ago, we can now have a full look at what the latest Supreme and Nike collaboration has to offer. The three new colourways of the classic Air Force 1 model - black, olive and camouflage - each come with a Supreme Box...
- HUF Holiday 2012 Lookbook
- 26 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5910 Views
- Giving us a look at their new Holiday collection, skate brand HUF have released a new lookbook shot by photographer Brian Kelley at Mount Baldy in California. With a crisp, clean style, Kelley's shots work perfectly to reflect the aesthetic of the brand and show off the clothing...
- Video: Azealia Banks - Atlantis
- 26 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6253 Views
- Young female vocalist Azealia Banks has released the official video for the track "Atlantis", which will feature on her delayed debut album. Directed by the Parisian artist Fafi, the video sees Banks in a number of fluorescent coloured environments, riding on dolphins and in clam...
- New Arrivals: Herschel Supply Co. Backpacks
- 26 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 3392 Views
- Herschel Supply Co. are a Vancouver-based bag label who create heritage inspired backpacks featuring contemporary elements that make them practical for every day use both in the city and the countryside. Fully lined with the...
- New Balance x Frapbois H710
- 26 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 6814 Views
- Having collaborated with some of the most iconic names of the Asian fashion industry, American footwear label New Balance have now teamed up with flamboyant and avant-garde Japanese brand Frapbois to create a green, pink, blue, yellow and polka dot version of the H710 hiking model...
- Charles Sowers: Windswept
- 26 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 5607 Views
- American artist Charles Sowers, best known for his public artworks, has installed 612 rotating wind direction indicators on the outside of the Randall Museum in San Francisco. Named Windswept, the piece is designed to "visually reveal the complex and ever-changing ways the wind interacts...