- Trailer Tuesday
- Posted 18 months ago by staff · film · 3422 Views
This week we've a documentary called INOCENTE about a young homeless artist, a film exploring Mormon single life called Duck Beach, Brad Pitt saving the world from a deadly Zombie pandemic in World War Z, and Adrian Brody experiencing the worst famine China has ever experienced in the Xiaogang Feng-directed Back To 1942.
Directed by Sean Fine and Andrea Nix
Duck Beach: Mormon Spring Break
Directed by Hadleigh Arnst , Stephen Frandsen, Laura Naylor, and Hillary Mammen
World War Z
Directed by Marc Forster
Back To 1942
Directed by Xiaogang Feng
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 17 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 9381 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Supreme x Nike Air Force 1
- 18 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 1962 Views
- Having given us a sneak peak of the range a little over a month ago, we can now have a full look at what the latest Supreme and Nike collaboration has to offer. The three new colourways of the classic Air Force 1 model - black, olive and camouflage - each come with a Supreme Box...
- HUF Holiday 2012 Lookbook
- 18 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3351 Views
- Giving us a look at their new Holiday collection, skate brand HUF have released a new lookbook shot by photographer Brian Kelley at Mount Baldy in California. With a crisp, clean style, Kelley's shots work perfectly to reflect the aesthetic of the brand and show off the clothing...
- Video: Azealia Banks - Atlantis
- 18 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3766 Views
- Young female vocalist Azealia Banks has released the official video for the track "Atlantis", which will feature on her delayed debut album. Directed by the Parisian artist Fafi, the video sees Banks in a number of fluorescent coloured environments, riding on dolphins and in clam...