- Music Video Monday
- Posted 24 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 5689 Views
The latest visuals from Beach House, Southern Shores, Purity Ring, Prince Rama, and Nite Jewel. Enjoy!
Beach House - Wild
Directed by Johan Reneck
Southern Shores - Marazul
Directed by Andrew de Freitas
Purity Ring - Loftcries
Directed by AG Rojas
Prince Rama - Those Who Live For Love Will Live Forever
Directed by Julian Bozerman
Nite Jewel - Weak For Me
Directed by Jose Wolff
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 23 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 12069 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Video: Musical Corner Shop with Red Stripe
- 24 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 9328 Views
- As part of a new campaign, Red Stripe transformed a local Dalston corner store into one giant all-singing, all-dancing musical instrument. Directed by award-winning director Greg Brunkalla, with instruments by creative technologists...
- Pop-Up Housing For London's Homeless
- 24 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 8213 Views
- HAWSE (Homes through Apprenticeships With Skills for Employment) and Levitt Bernstein architects have come up with a proposal to turn unused garages in London into temporary living spaces for the homeless. The project was specially developed for the London borough of Hackney, who...
- Video: R.E.M. - Blue (Directed by James Franco)
- 24 months ago · music · 7 Comments · 8569 Views
- Renaissance man James Franco has just completed the visuals for R.E.M.'s track "Blue", which sees footage of Lindsay Lohan spliced with handheld clips filmed around Los Angeles. The footage of Lohan is from a shoot with Terry...
- Nike Air Force 1 Popsicle Mold
- 24 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 6066 Views
- While developing their innovative Lunarlon sole 30 years ago, Nike designers from the Innovation Kitchen department discovered that they could increase stability in the mold by freezing it. This turned out to be a key part of the sole's creation, so to celebrate Nike have immortalised...
- Lomography Gold Edition Cameras
- 24 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 1763 Views
- Following from the release of the Champagne Edition cameras in celebration of their 20 year anniversary, Lomography have unveiled these Gold Edition models just in time for Christmas. The Diana Baby Camera & Lens 110 and Fisheye Baby 110 both join the Fisheye No. 2, Diana F+, and...
- New Arrivals: The Quiet Life Holiday 2012 Collection
- 24 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5025 Views
- Founded in 1997 by photographer and skateboarder Andy Mueller, The Quiet Life are a fine quality clothing label based in Los Angeles best known for their Camera Club photo t-shirts and collaborations with artists. The Holiday...
- Submission Sunday
- 25 months ago · Art & Design · 5 Comments · 8612 Views
- After starting his career in 2006, Vienna-based photographer Daniel Gebhart de Koekkoek has gone on to work for and be included in international magazines like VICE, Vanity Fair, Monocle, Travel+Leisure, Financial Times, and Red Bulletin, as well as exhibition throughout Europe,...