- Coca-Cola Clothing Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- Posted 16 months ago by staff · style · 7403 Views
In a rather strange turn of events, global superbrand Coca-Cola have unveiled an Autumn/Winter 2013 clothing collection. Unveiled at Fashion Rio, the collection is varsity sports inspired and incorporates modern synthetic materials like mesh and neoprene to give it a contemporary feel.
Surprisingly, this isn't the first time the soft drinks manufacturer have ventured into the world of fashion. The Coca-Cola Clothing label was actually first launched back in 2008 in partnership with 29-year-old designer Trais Rossiter and debuted in Rio. Perhaps unsurprisingly, the collection was met with bad reviews from fashion critics who said the move was "unfortunate," adding that the only positive was the inclusion of Brazilian model Guisele Rhein.
It's currently unclear if the new collection will be available to the public.
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 15 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 8895 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Video: Musical Corner Shop with Red Stripe
- 16 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 6534 Views
- As part of a new campaign, Red Stripe transformed a local Dalston corner store into one giant all-singing, all-dancing musical instrument. Directed by award-winning director Greg Brunkalla, with instruments by creative technologists...
- Kidult Tags Maison Martin Margiela
- 16 months ago · Art & Design · 25 Comments · 17985 Views
- Looks like the Parisian graffiti artist Kidult has done his thing again, this time tagging the Maison Marin Margiela store in Belgium and writing "OUR MISERY NOT YOUR'S." Prior to this, Kidult reached the headlines for tagging the Hermes, Louis Vuitton and, most recently, Marc Jacobs...
- Karlie Kloss Shoot by Ryan McGinley
- 16 months ago · Art & Design · 13 Comments · 7342 Views
- As part of a new travel feature by The New York Times, New York-based photographer Ryan McGinley shot famed model Karlie Kloss amongst stunning Nicaraguan scenery. According to the article, McGinley was keen to make the shoot look more adventurous, despite at one point being positioned...
- Rita Ora Becomes Face of Superga
- 16 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 4023 Views
- Italian footwear label Superga have announced that Rita Ora will be taking over from British model Alexa Chung as the face of the brand. After signing to Jay-Z's record label Roc Nation, the 21-year-old British singer has gone from strength to strength, with her debut album Ora moving...