- Competition: Impossible Polaroid 636 Camera Kit
- Posted 24 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 7568 Views
In 2008, ten passionate and experienced Polaroid employees teamed together to save the last Polaroid production plant, rescuing analog instant photography from extinction by producing various unique instant films.
Four years on and now with more than 25 employees, The Impossible Project release carefully refurbished original Polaroid camera kits, offering everything you need to discover and get started with instant film. To coincide with this, the book 101 Ways To Do Something Impossible has also been published, presenting a wide range of ideas what to do with an Impossible photo once ejected by your Polaroid camera.
To win this kit, complete a copy of the 101 Ways To Do Something Impossible book, all you have to do is enter your name and email address below. There will also be two runners up will also receive a copy of the book.
The competition will end on 1 December and the winners will be announced the following day.Competition now closed. Thank you for your entries, the winner will be announced on 2 December, 2012.
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 23 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 12096 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Video: Musical Corner Shop with Red Stripe
- 24 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 9345 Views
- As part of a new campaign, Red Stripe transformed a local Dalston corner store into one giant all-singing, all-dancing musical instrument. Directed by award-winning director Greg Brunkalla, with instruments by creative technologists...
- Teaser: Lady Gaga - Cake Part II by Terry Richardson
- 24 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 7011 Views
- In follow up to the first teaser, a second has been released for the upcoming video for Lady Gaga's track "Cake", which will be directed by New York photographer Terry Richardson. First we had ass slapping and writhing around,...
- Video: KAWS Talks About His Thanksgiving Parade Balloon
- 24 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 5125 Views
- In the lead up to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow (22 November, 2012), artist KAWS sat down with the guys from ArtInfo.com to talk about his Companion contribution this year. Taking from his Brooklyn studio, KAWS said...
- Yoko Ono & Opening Ceremony Collection Inspired by John Lennon
- 24 months ago · style · 4 Comments · 4505 Views
- To pay homage to her late husband John Lennon, avant-garde artist and peace activist Yoko Ono is collaborating with fashion label Opening Ceremony to...
- Larry Clark's Film Marfa Girl Now Available To Stream
- 24 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 7776 Views
- Following from its triumph at the Rome Film Festival this week where it was crowned best film, Larry Clark's Marfa Girl is now available to stream exclusively through the director's website. Set in the small Texas town of Marfa,...
- Coca-Cola Clothing Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- 25 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 10660 Views
- In a rather strange turn of events, global superbrand Coca-Cola have unveiled an Autumn/Winter 2013 clothing collection. Unveiled at Fashion Rio, the collection is varsity sports inspired and incorporates modern synthetic materials...
- Kidult Tags Maison Martin Margiela
- 25 months ago · Art & Design · 25 Comments · 24783 Views
- Looks like the Parisian graffiti artist Kidult has done his thing again, this time tagging the Maison Marin Margiela store in Belgium and writing "OUR MISERY NOT YOUR'S." Prior to this, Kidult reached the headlines for tagging the Hermes, Louis Vuitton and, most recently, Marc Jacobs...