- Competition: Impossible Polaroid 636 Camera Kit
- Posted 21 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 6531 Views
In 2008, ten passionate and experienced Polaroid employees teamed together to save the last Polaroid production plant, rescuing analog instant photography from extinction by producing various unique instant films.
Four years on and now with more than 25 employees, The Impossible Project release carefully refurbished original Polaroid camera kits, offering everything you need to discover and get started with instant film. To coincide with this, the book 101 Ways To Do Something Impossible has also been published, presenting a wide range of ideas what to do with an Impossible photo once ejected by your Polaroid camera.
To win this kit, complete a copy of the 101 Ways To Do Something Impossible book, all you have to do is enter your name and email address below. There will also be two runners up will also receive a copy of the book.
The competition will end on 1 December and the winners will be announced the following day.Competition now closed. Thank you for your entries, the winner will be announced on 2 December, 2012.
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 20 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 10725 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Video: Musical Corner Shop with Red Stripe
- 21 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 8192 Views
- As part of a new campaign, Red Stripe transformed a local Dalston corner store into one giant all-singing, all-dancing musical instrument. Directed by award-winning director Greg Brunkalla, with instruments by creative technologists...
- Teaser: Lady Gaga - Cake Part II by Terry Richardson
- 22 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6002 Views
- In follow up to the first teaser, a second has been released for the upcoming video for Lady Gaga's track "Cake", which will be directed by New York photographer Terry Richardson. First we had ass slapping and writhing around,...
- Video: KAWS Talks About His Thanksgiving Parade Balloon
- 22 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4100 Views
- In the lead up to Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade tomorrow (22 November, 2012), artist KAWS sat down with the guys from ArtInfo.com to talk about his Companion contribution this year. Taking from his Brooklyn studio, KAWS said...
- Yoko Ono & Opening Ceremony Collection Inspired by John Lennon
- 22 months ago · style · 4 Comments · 3418 Views
- To pay homage to her late husband John Lennon, avant-garde artist and peace activist Yoko Ono is collaborating with fashion label Opening Ceremony to...