- National Geographic Photography Contest 2012 Entries
- Posted 17 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 9864 Views
Whether you're into this kind of photography or not, the National Geographic Photography Contest is undoubtably one of the most impressive photography contests there is, consistently showing us elements of our world we had never seen before. This year's competition is still open for entries but only for one more day, so if you want to submit your work act fast! Below are some of the top entires so far and you can also browse hundreds more selected by the National Geographic editors online. The official winners will be announced in December.
Top image: Chang Ming Chih
Photo: Mark Meyer
Photo: Janez Tolar
Photo: Mohannad Khatib
Photo: Bill Thoet
Photo: Mandy Wilson
Photo: Fabien Bravin
Photo: Peng Jiang
Photo: Mark Bridger
Photo: John Peterson
Photo: Agne Subelyte
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 17 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 9294 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Video: Immersive Animations for Hyundai
- 17 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 4961 Views
- In an attempt to foster creativity within their company, car manufacturer Hyundai hired creative agency Universal Everything (known for their impressive work with big commercial bands like Coldplay) to produce a giant, immersive dynamic video installation for their offices in Seoul....
- Trailer: Django Unchained
- 17 months ago · film · 0 Comments · 5241 Views
- With the official release date now just one month away, The Weinstein Company gave released a new theatrical trailer for Django Unchained - the highly anticipated new film from acclaimed director Quentin Tarantino. Starring Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson, the...
- Video: Nike SB 360º Skate Video
- 17 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 4891 Views
- Putting the viewer right in the middle of the action, Nike SB have produced a new 360º video at their Sixth and Mill skatepark. Featuring the crisscrossing styles of Paul Rodriguez, Shane O’Neill, Theotis Beasley, Justin Brock, Youness Amrani and Donovon Piscopo, the video...
- Video: R.E.M. - That Someone Is You (Directed by James Franco)
- 17 months ago · music · 3 Comments · 3623 Views
- Roughly a week on from the release of the James Franco-directed video for R.E.M's "Blue", the man is back with a new short he's made for the song "That...