- Inside Look: Pharrell Williams' Miami Penthouse
- Posted 34 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 28049 Views
Now that man-about-town Pharrell Williams has put his Miami penthouse on the market, we can take a sneak peek inside. Located right on the oceanfront, the Grammy award-winning musician's 9,080-square foot pad features five bedrooms, six and a half bathrooms, a home theatre with red leather seats, and a staircase-studded triple-story main room. Floor-to-ceiling windows wraparound the apartment, offering unspoilt 360-degree views of Key Biscayne, Miami Beach, downtown Miami and the Bay. Step out onto the rooftop terrace and you have an outdoor kitchen, entertainment area and private pool covered with vines.
Want it? It's currently on the market for $16.8 million USD, five years on from when Pharrell bought it for $12.5 million USD.
- oh god, what a load of bullshit. the basis for criticism of any kind, let alone on the layout and interior of someone's house, is not inexplicably linked to one's own attributes, or in this case MY apartment. if that were the case you might as well close down a good portion of media, comment, and journalism. but since you asked, yes, my place is nicer than above. do you think putting massive family guy posters on a wall is a good idea? how old are you, 14?
- LM Posted 34 months ago · 95
- yes. i don't give a shit if they were made specially for him or not. try looking past a name and whatever hypebeast is telling you to like. massive family guy prints with crossed out eyes is shit, no matter what name you put on it. nice to see you ignored the main point of my post though. WELL DONE.
- LM Posted 34 months ago · 78
- LM i'm right with ya, there is no character to the place, no wonder he's selling it. Plain & bold, no taste. For the Art side of things, Kaws is for retarded pre-adults who can't get over their disney years. This is not criticism or jealousy, just simple interior design analysis. Continue reading Hypebeast little sheep ! Source : Currently working for Rolling Stone Magazine.
- Jack Goldberg Posted 34 months ago · 98
- Talk about hypebeast your working for the biggest money sucking IQ draining magazine. you think you have taste because you work for a bands magazine. woah look at head honcho he must know so much about art, and interior design. fyi it is art, no matter what its his style. and at the end of the day your at the bottom of the food chain complaining about what he can afford but isn't to your liking.
- Brandon Posted 34 months ago · 101 Reply