- Music Video Monday: Best Of 2012 Part I
- Posted 26 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 11317 Views
As 2012 begins to come to a close, we've decided to mix up the regular Music Video Monday a little bit and put together a list of the best music visuals we've had from the past 52 weeks. Due to the large amount of great videos, we've broken the feature into two parts. The next part will be posted next Monday. Watch below!
Kindness - Gee Up
Directed by Adam Bainbridge
Slime - Crown
Directed by ISYS
Pale - Too Much
Directed by Jesse John Jenkins
JJ DOOM - Guv'nor
Directed by Ninian Doff
Chromactics - Into The Black
Directed by Alberto Rossini
Deptford Goth - Life After Defo
Directed by Daniel Woolhouse
Twigs - Ache
Directed by Grace Ladoja & Twigs
Jessie Ware - Running
Directed by Kate Moross
Odd Future - Oldie
Directed by Lance Bangs
JME - 96 Fuckries
Directed by Matthew Walker
- Competition: Cat Footwear Celebrate Their Heritage With The Bryant
- 25 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 12936 Views
- Born in 1904, the Caterpillar brand have developed an iconic presence, becoming known worldwide for their hardwearing and durable footwear. To celebrate...
- Inside Look: Annie Leibovitz's New York Townhouse
- 26 months ago · Art & Design · 5 Comments · 18338 Views
- Currently on the market with an asking price of $33 million USD, this is the New York home of famed photographer Annie Leibovitz. Located in one of Manhattan's most expensive neighbourhoods - West Village - the home consists...
- Submission Sunday
- 26 months ago · Art & Design · 11 Comments · 11608 Views
- Currently attending the Savannah College of Art and Design, Rebekah Campbell is a young photographer currently shooting for various publications as well as undertaking personal projects and travelling as much as possible. While some of her work can seem a little over-processed and...
- Video: Overview - A Perspective-Altering Experience
- 26 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 9335 Views
- Released on the 40th anniversary of the famous "Blue Marble" photograph taken of Earth from space, Planetary Collective present a new short film entitled "Overview" which documents the perspective-altering experience of going...
- The Berrics Rebirth
- 26 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 9488 Views
- Following from a lot of quotes about positive change and moving on from Steve Berra, as well as some videos titled "RIP" featuring the skatepark getting blown and smashed to bits, The Berrics have unveiled their brand new skatepark set in an entirely new location. Featuring Mountain...
- Video: M83 - Wait
- 26 months ago · music · 2 Comments · 9764 Views
- French band M83 have revealed the music video for "Wait", directed by Fleur & Manu in association with The Creators Project. The video is the last in a trilogy made by the band in collaboration with directors Fleur & Manu throughout 2012. Speaking about the video they said: "'Wait'...
- COMME de GARCONS Announce New York Dover Street Market
- 26 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 6628 Views
- About six months ago we caught wind that the secretive fashion label COMME des GARÇONS were planning to open a New York City branch of their successful Dover Street Market store. The brand have now unveiled more details, specifying...
- Gummy Bear Chandelier
- 26 months ago · Art & Design · 5 Comments · 46034 Views
- New York-based product designer Kevin Champeny was recently commissioned by home furnishings company Jellio to create a giant gummy bear chandelier. Constructed from 5,000 hand-cast, high-gloss acrylic gummy bears, this unusual light was made in a limited edition of just ten and...