• Lena Dunham by Terry Richardson for V Magazine
  • Posted 21 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 8720 Views
  • The new issue of V Magazine features an exclusive shoot by Terry Richardson with rising actress Lena Dunham (star of HBO hit series Girls). Due for release on 10 January, the shoot will feature an accompanying profile in while Dunham talks about being grateful that her job doesn't depend on her looks, as well how awesome it is to be sent free clothes in the post all the time: "I cannot get over it ... And they actually send them in my size. No one's being an asshole and sending them to me in a 4. They're sending me clothes, they fit, and what people should know is that I always wear them. Somehow even if I wouldn't have bought it, the fact that it was free and my grandma's depression-era mentality make me think it is the most beautiful thing I ever owned, and I wear it for several days straight. "

www.vmagazine.com

• so over this racist boring unfunny chick
    • jeff Posted 21 months ago · 6 Reply
    • Fuck you, Jeff
    • Steve Posted 21 months ago · 17 Reply
    • Yea Jeff, fuck you.
    • Anne Posted 21 months ago · 17 Reply
    • cosign @jeff... lena isn't funny and lives in a bubble of whiteness
    • steve and anne must be racist too Posted 19 months ago · 11 Reply
  • Stella McCartney Awarded OBE
  • 21 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5274 Views
  • As well as recently being named Designer of the Year and Designer Brand of the Year at the British Fashion Awards, designer Stella McCartney has been rewarded for her work on the Team GB Olympic 2012 kit with an OBE in the Queen's New Year's Honours List. The 41-year-old designer...
  • Lacoste Spring/Summer 2013 Women's Collection
  • 21 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 5429 Views
  • The now 80-year-old French lifestyle and sports label Lacoste have unveiled their Spring/Summer 2013 women's collection. Described by creative director Felipe Oliveira Batista as "classic prep with continental cred," the range...
  • Jay-Z Working On The Great Gatsby Score
  • 21 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6536 Views
  • Jay-Z has become the latest name to be attached to the upcoming Baz Luhrman epic The Great Gatsby. According to Jeymes Samuel of The Bullitts, he and Jay-Z will be writing the score for for feature film. The rumours about Carter's involvement first started when the track "No Church...
  • Submission Sunday
  • 21 months ago · Art & Design · 2 Comments · 7799 Views
  • After finding an interest in photography during a junior year journalism class at high school, New York City-based photographer Winslow Laroche has built up a huge portfolio capturing the modern world's anomalies, as well the calm, subtle and gentle moments in life.