- The Memoto Camera
- Posted 4 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 7942 Views
The Memoto is a tiny camera and GPS device that you clip onto yourself, it's purpose it to take camera phones and Instagram one step further by capturing every single moment of your life. With the ability to take, geotag and upload up to two pictures every minute, there won't be a single moment missed. Every picture is uploaded to your timeline, which can be accessed using their smartphone app. The Memoto is available now for $279 (approx. £170) along with an annual fee to store and organise your images.
Would you like capture every memory, or is this taking things too far?
- A few years ago I went to a press day at Microsoft's research labs, they had a camera just like this designed to help those suffering from dementia, the idea being that at the end of the day they have a rapid recap using the photos, and it would strengthen their memory skills and reinforce their experiences. Their test stats looked very promising. For that this is brilliant, for the consumer market, really very unnecessary.
- Greg Posted 4 months ago · 2 Reply
- Hi, this is Niclas from Memoto. Thanks for writing about our company! Weâ€™re getting close to shipping the Memoto camera to the market and we appreciate your support! If you (this blog or its readers) have any questions â€“ please donâ€™t hesitate to reach out through twitter, facebook, web, etc! Best regards, Niclas Johansson
- Niclas Posted 45 minutes ago · 0 Reply