- February Playlist
- Posted 14 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 8474 Views
Following from the Best of 2012 roundup we're back on track with our regular monthly playlists. Featured this month we have American musician and producer Toro Y Moi, the much-debated comeback track from Justin Timberlake, a new release from everyone's favourite The Knife and much more…
This Month's Track Listing
Toro Y Moi – Say That
Justin Timberlake – Suit & Tie featuring JAY Z
Unknown Mortal Orchestra – So Good at Being in Trouble
Ducktails – Under Cover
Solar Year – Magic Idea
Autre Ne Veut – Play by Play
Amateur Best – Get Down
The Knife – Full Of Fire
Parquet Courts – Borrowed Time
Farewell J.R – Night Wolves
Short Stories – On the Way
Only Real – Blood Carpet
Veronica Falls – If You Still Want Me
Everything Everything – The House Is Dust
- DKNY Collaborating With Opening Ceremony
- 14 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3402 Views
- In an exclusive collaboration with international retailer Opening Ceremony, New York-based fashion label DKNY will be reissuing 15 select pieces from their archives. The limited edition pieces come from DKNY's iconic streetwear collections which were first released in the early 90s...
- Submission Sunday
- 14 months ago · Art & Design · 6 Comments · 5501 Views
- After growing up on a farm in Poland, Marzena Skubatz spent most of her time outside climbing trees and playing games, so it seems only natural that after receiving her diploma in photography in 2010 she ventured out on an Icelandic hiking trip to photograph the rugged and untamed...
- Norse Projects Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 14 months ago · style · 5 Comments · 5294 Views
- Following from the release of their first Spring/Summer 2013 drop, Danish label Norse Projects have unveiled the accompanying lookbook styled by Stephen Mann and shot by London and Copenhagen based photographer Sacha Maric. The...
- Brooklyn We Go Hard Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 14 months ago · style · 5 Comments · 5811 Views
- Inspired by the gleaming frontages of the small village of Burano that allow sailors to find their way back in the fog, the Spring/Summer 2013 collection from Parisian label Brooklyn We Go Hard is full of warm shades and soft...