- Inside Look: Google's Tel Aviv Offices
- Posted 15 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 9065 Views
After recently moving to a new office space in Tel Aviv, Israel, Google hired Camenzind Evolution - a collaboration between Setter Architects and Studio Yaron Tal - to design the entire 85,000 sqft space. Occupying eight floors in Electra Tower, the offices offer incredible views of the city and have been configured to cultivate inspiration and creativity, as well as offering staff all the tools they need to get their job done.
Nearly 50% of the areas have been allocated to create "communication landscapes", helping employees to collaborate and communicate with each other. Each floor was designed with a different aspect of the local identity in mind, demonstrating the diversity of Israel as a country and nation. Each of the themes were selected by a local group of "Googlers", who also assisted in the interpretation of those chosen ideas.
- February Playlist
- 15 months ago · music · 2 Comments · 8900 Views
- Following from the Best of 2012 roundup we're back on track with our regular monthly playlists. Featured this month we have American musician and producer Toro Y Moi, the much-debated comeback track from Justin Timberlake, a new release from everyone's favourite The Knife, and much...
- DKNY Collaborating With Opening Ceremony
- 15 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3795 Views
- In an exclusive collaboration with international retailer Opening Ceremony, New York-based fashion label DKNY will be reissuing 15 select pieces from their archives. The limited edition pieces come from DKNY's iconic streetwear collections which were first released in the early 90s...
- Submission Sunday
- 15 months ago · Art & Design · 6 Comments · 6013 Views
- After growing up on a farm in Poland, Marzena Skubatz spent most of her time outside climbing trees and playing games, so it seems only natural that after receiving her diploma in photography in 2010 she ventured out on an Icelandic hiking trip to photograph the rugged and untamed...
- Norse Projects Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 15 months ago · style · 5 Comments · 5770 Views
- Following from the release of their first Spring/Summer 2013 drop, Danish label Norse Projects have unveiled the accompanying lookbook styled by Stephen Mann and shot by London and Copenhagen based photographer Sacha Maric. The...