- The Most Expensive Domain Names
- Posted 19 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 9988 Views
American magazine Complex have put together a new feature listing the 20 most expensive domain names ever sold. If you're big in online business, then having the right domain to drive relevant traffic to your site is hugely important. As a result easy to remember and simple web addresses such as shop.com or clothes.com can go for vast amount of money. The people who benefit from this? Those who were smart enough to grab all the addresses before the Internet really took off, such as "domainer" Kevin Ham who now earns over $70 million USD a year. Take a look at the top five below and read the full post here.
Insure.com - $16 million USD
Sex.com - $13 million USD
Fund.com - $9.99 million USD
Porn.com - $9.5 million USD
Business.com - $7.5 million USD
- Rihanna and River Island Capsule Collection
- 19 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 9555 Views
- Rihanna has now unveiled her debut collection with retailer River Island, using models Jourdan Dunn, Charlotte Free, Tao Okamoto, Ataui Deng and Bambi Northwood Blyth to showcase the range. The lookbook was photographed by Mario...
- Trailer: Into The Thicket
- 19 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 10703 Views
- Rather than focussing on the difficulty of the tricks, short film Into The Thicket takes skateboarding almost entirely out of its normal context, placing skateboarders Chris Haslam, Todd Myers, and Mat Howell on a mini ramp out in the forests of Vancouver Island. Placing an emphasis...
- Supreme Spring/Summer 2013 Accessories
- 19 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 2375 Views
- Making the most of their logo's ability to turn anything into gold dust, Supreme have pushed forward with their accessories range for Spring/Summer 2013 offering everything from pins to branded pint glasses and swimming pool lilos. Other products includes Hanes t-shirts, skateboard...
- Supreme Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 19 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 6650 Views
- New York mainstay Supreme have now unveiled their Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook. Featuring timeless pieces seamlessly combined with some creative prints and graphics, the collection has a wealth of items offering something for everyone, from loud floral print shorts to logo emblazoned...
- Video: Dazed Digital - Model Behaviours Part I
- 19 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 4968 Views
- As part of a new Model Behaviours video series, Dazed Digital have profiled two young faces from their new Esprit shoot. Directed by Katia Ganfield, the short film features Polish model Agata Rudko frolicking around on a London...