- The Most Expensive Domain Names
- Posted 10 months ago by staff · culture · 6898 Views
American magazine Complex have put together a new feature listing the 20 most expensive domain names ever sold. If you're big in online business, then having the right domain to drive relevant traffic to your site is hugely important. As a result easy to remember and simple web addresses such as shop.com or clothes.com can go for vast amount of money. The people who benefit from this? Those who were smart enough to grab all the addresses before the Internet really took off, such as "domainer" Kevin Ham who now earns over $70 million USD a year. Take a look at the top five below and read the full post here.
Insure.com - $16 million USD
Sex.com - $13 million USD
Fund.com - $9.99 million USD
Porn.com - $9.5 million USD
Business.com - $7.5 million USD
- Rihanna and River Island Capsule Collection
- 10 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 5966 Views
- Rihanna has now unveiled her debut collection with retailer River Island, using models Jourdan Dunn, Charlotte Free, Tao Okamoto, Ataui Deng and Bambi Northwood Blyth to showcase the range. The lookbook was photographed by Mario...
- Trailer: Into The Thicket
- 10 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 7977 Views
- Rather than focussing on the difficulty of the tricks, short film Into The Thicket takes skateboarding almost entirely out of its normal context, placing skateboarders Chris Haslam, Todd Myers, and Mat Howell on a mini ramp out in the forests of Vancouver Island. Placing an emphasis...
- Supreme Spring/Summer 2013 Accessories
- 10 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 1687 Views
- Making the most of their logo's ability to turn anything into gold dust, Supreme have pushed forward with their accessories range for Spring/Summer 2013 offering everything from pins to branded pint glasses and swimming pool lilos. Other products includes Hanes t-shirts, skateboard...
- Supreme Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 10 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 3910 Views
- New York mainstay Supreme have now unveiled their Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook. Featuring timeless pieces seamlessly combined with some creative prints and graphics, the collection has a wealth of items offering something for everyone, from loud floral print shorts to logo emblazoned...
- Video: Dazed Digital - Model Behaviours Part I
- 10 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 2699 Views
- As part of a new Model Behaviours video series, Dazed Digital have profiled two young faces from their new Esprit shoot. Directed by Katia Ganfield, the short film features Polish model Agata Rudko frolicking around on a London...
- Video: Red Bull Perspective
- 10 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 3730 Views
- Red Bull have now released a short skateboard film entitled Perspective. Combining high quality Hollywood-style production and cinematography with some of the best skateboarders around today - Ryan Sheckler, Torey Pudwill, Ryan Decenzo and Zered Bassett - the film takes us on a journey...
- Shades of Grey Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- 10 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 2086 Views
- Inspired by classic American outerwear like baseball jackets and boiled wool overcoats, the Autumn/Winter 2013 collection from Los Angeles-based label Shades of Grey features just the right mix of casual and formal styles to...
- London Underground's Greatest Poster Designs
- 10 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 5708 Views
- To celebrate the 150th anniversary of the famous London Underground, the London Transport Museum will be presenting 150 of the most significant posters created specifically for the tube. During this period, advertising designs...
- Submission Sunday
- 10 months ago · Art & Design · 3 Comments · 3565 Views
- Donald Urquhart currently lives and works in Paris, which he describes as an exile perfect for "creativity to flourish". His multi-faceted art career first took off while working at his club "The Beautiful Bend," which spawned short stories, poetry, drawing, performances, and stage...
- Video: Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2013 Campaign
- 11 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 2630 Views
- Miu Miu have released seven short films to accompany their principle Spring/Summer 2013 campaign video. Directed by Inez & Vinoodh - a cinematography duo who have produced work for Vogue, Dior, Gucci, Louis Vuitton and many more...