- Music Video Monday
- Posted 21 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 11447 Views
New for this week's Music Video Monday we have videos from Atoms for Peace, Melody's Echo Chamber, Valentina, Let's Say We Did, and The Magic Gang. Watch them all below!
Atoms For Peace - Ingenue
Directed by Garth Jennings
Melody's Echo Chamber - Crystallized
Directed by Zaiba Jabbar
Valentina - Wolves
Directed by RIchard Forbes-Hamilton
Let's Say We Did - Goodbye!
Directed by Klas Eriksson
The Magic Gang - Bruises
- Supreme & Vans Collaborate with New Order
- 21 months ago · style · 4 Comments · 11942 Views
- This Spring, New York mainstay Supreme will be releasing three style of the Vans - the SK8-Hi, the Chukka and the Era - each of which will feature original album artwork from British band New Order's iconic album Power, Corruption...
- Mercedes-Benz CLA #Untamed Exhibition
- 21 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 6117 Views
- Hosted in Paris, #Untamed is a new digital photo installation featuring Instagram photos taken all over the world inspired by the new Mercedes-Benz CLA. Working in collaboration with creative agency Jung von Matt/Alster, the Mercedes-Benz campaign aims to showcase individual style...
- Listen: M.I.A. Mixtape for KENZO
- 21 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 8141 Views
- British born musician M.I.A. has created an eight-and-a-half minute mixtape for Japanese fashion label KENZO. The music was used to accompany KENZO's fashion show at Paris Fashion Week and features a number of energetic and upbeat tracks. The mixtape was also made available for streaming...
- Grimes & Saint Laurent Paris Capsule Collection
- 21 months ago · style · 7 Comments · 8966 Views
- Artist and musician Claire Boucher aka. Grimes has worked with Saint Laurent Paris and Hedi Slimane to create a five piece capsule collection featuring her original artwork on white and black t-shirts. Inspired by Yves Saint...
- Video: The Element Skate Team Visit Japan
- 21 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 5836 Views
- Skateboarding company Element have released a three minute video featuring team riders Nyjah Huston, Nick Garcia, Mark Appleyard and Levi Brown on a trip to "the land of the rising sun" - Japan. While out there the US team met...
- Chloe Open NYC Store
- 21 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 35559 Views
- To celebrate their 60th anniversary in style, French fashion house Chloé have opened their second New York boutique, this time in SoHo at 93 Greene Street. Decorated with soft beige and ivory and filled with clean lines and curvaceous shapes, the store's design captures the spirit...
- Mario Testino at PRISM Gallery
- 21 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 7325 Views
- PRISM Gallery in California have just opened a new Mario Testino show - the photographer's first gallery exhibition in the United States for seven years. As one of the most famous photographers in the world, Testino has gained the rare accomplishment of creating images that have...
- Rapha Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 21 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 5901 Views
- Welcoming 2013, high end cycling label Rapha have released a Spring/Summer 2013 lookbook featuring both their men's and women's offerings for the season. Set on the streets and mountainous roads of Corsica - the Island hosting the Grand Départ of the Tour de France for the first...