- March Playlist
- Posted 13 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 7405 Views
Now that winter's almost behind us, we've got a dreamy spring playlist for the month of March, featuring the latest track from legendary British musician David Bowie, an absorbing instrumental song from RxGibbs, the latest offering from everyone's favourite English producer James Blake, and much more…
This Month's Track Listing
Mozart's Sister – Single Status
David Bowie – The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
Velour – Dial
Disclosure – White Noise
Darkstar – -
Inc. – angel
Deptford Goth – Union
RxGibbs – Contact
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Sacrilege
Night Works – Long Forgotten Boy
Beach Fossils – Shallow
Haim – Falling
Lapalux – Without You
James Blake – Retrograde
- James Murphy Suing DFA Records Co-Founder
- 13 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3318 Views
- James Murphy - perhaps best known for his musical project LCD Soundsystem - has filed a lawsuit with the Manhattan Civil Supreme Court against his DFA records business partner Tim Goldsworthy for "breach of contract" and "unjust...
- GANT Rugger Autumn/Winter 2013 Lookbook
- 13 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3110 Views
- American heritage label GANT Rugger present their Autumn/Winter 2013 lookbook, featuring rustic cable knit sweaters, preppy blazers, button-down shirts, and a wide range of outerwear stretching from smart wool overcoats to more casual padded jackets. While the collections main inspirations...
- Video: Michel Gondry - A Cinephile's Labyrinth
- 13 months ago · film · 1 Comment · 4716 Views
- A Cinephile's Labyrinth is a new short piece commissioned by NOWNESS in which famed director Michel Gondry takes us on a tour of his local Parisian video store - La Butte Video Club. Directed by American actress and filmmaker...
- Augmented Reality Laser Guide for Pool and Snooker
- 13 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 4616 Views
- PoolLiveAid - a project run by three friends at the University of the Algarve in Portigal - have come up with an augmented reality laser guide system which helps you practice your pool and snooker shots. By detecting the ball,...
- Video: Nike Give Me The Ball Commercial
- 13 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 3694 Views
- As part of their Greater China marketing campaign, Nike have unveiled a short and snappy new commercial which shows the developing career of a young basketball player. Working on a similar level to the brand's famous and hugely successful "Just Do It" tagline, the inspiring commercial...