- March Playlist
- Posted 22 months ago by Joe Reeve · music · 16458 Views
Now that winter's almost behind us, we've got a dreamy spring playlist for the month of March, featuring the latest track from legendary British musician David Bowie, an absorbing instrumental song from RxGibbs, the latest offering from everyone's favourite English producer James Blake, and much more…
This Month's Track Listing
Mozart's Sister – Single Status
David Bowie – The Stars (Are Out Tonight)
Velour – Dial
Disclosure – White Noise
Darkstar – -
Inc. – angel
Deptford Goth – Union
RxGibbs – Contact
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Sacrilege
Night Works – Long Forgotten Boy
Beach Fossils – Shallow
Haim – Falling
Lapalux – Without You
James Blake – Retrograde
- James Murphy Suing DFA Records Co-Founder
- 22 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 6061 Views
- James Murphy - perhaps best known for his musical project LCD Soundsystem - has filed a lawsuit with the Manhattan Civil Supreme Court against his DFA records business partner Tim Goldsworthy for "breach of contract" and "unjust...
- GANT Rugger Autumn/Winter 2013 Lookbook
- 22 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 6079 Views
- American heritage label GANT Rugger present their Autumn/Winter 2013 lookbook, featuring rustic cable knit sweaters, preppy blazers, button-down shirts, and a wide range of outerwear stretching from smart wool overcoats to more casual padded jackets. While the collections main inspirations...
- Video: Michel Gondry - A Cinephile's Labyrinth
- 22 months ago · film · 1 Comment · 7687 Views
- A Cinephile's Labyrinth is a new short piece commissioned by NOWNESS in which famed director Michel Gondry takes us on a tour of his local Parisian video store - La Butte Video Club. Directed by American actress and filmmaker...
- Augmented Reality Laser Guide for Pool and Snooker
- 22 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 7450 Views
- PoolLiveAid - a project run by three friends at the University of the Algarve in Portigal - have come up with an augmented reality laser guide system which helps you practice your pool and snooker shots. By detecting the ball,...
- Video: Nike Give Me The Ball Commercial
- 22 months ago · culture · 2 Comments · 6517 Views
- As part of their Greater China marketing campaign, Nike have unveiled a short and snappy new commercial which shows the developing career of a young basketball player. Working on a similar level to the brand's famous and hugely successful "Just Do It" tagline, the inspiring commercial...
- Music Video Monday
- 22 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 13800 Views
- New for this week's Music Video Monday we have videos from Atoms for Peace, Melody's Echo Chamber, Valentina, Let's Say We Did, and Let's Say We Did. Directed by Garth Jennings, Zaiba Jabbar, RIchard Forbes-Hamilton, and Klas Eriksson, respectively. Watch them all below!
- Supreme & Vans Collaborate with New Order
- 22 months ago · style · 4 Comments · 12426 Views
- This Spring, New York mainstay Supreme will be releasing three style of the Vans - the SK8-Hi, the Chukka and the Era - each of which will feature original album artwork from British band New Order's iconic album Power, Corruption...
- Mercedes-Benz CLA #Untamed Exhibition
- 22 months ago · Art & Design · 0 Comments · 6428 Views
- Hosted in Paris, #Untamed is a new digital photo installation featuring Instagram photos taken all over the world inspired by the new Mercedes-Benz CLA. Working in collaboration with creative agency Jung von Matt/Alster, the Mercedes-Benz campaign aims to showcase individual style...