• A.P.C. Create The Perfect T-Shirt
  • Posted 27 months ago by Robyn Ross · style · 11838 Views
  • As the sun comes out and people start to ditch their warm layers for simpler options, A.P.C. have gone back to basics, focussing on creating a perfect version of the simple t-shirt. Pulling on the brand's ethos of producing minimal collections with meticulous attention to detail, a workwear-inspired curved hem has been introduced for comfort and all woven labels have been removed, replaced with printed branding on the inside of the collar. The sleeve length and the fit of the body have also been carefully considered, making sure materials falls correctly no matter what the body type. The t-shirts will be available in a range of colours, as well as a long-sleeved version, and will be released in the next few months at A.P.C. stores worldwide.

www.apc.fr

• what a bunch of time wasting tossers,
    • !!! Posted 27 months ago · 110 Reply
    • 80 euros for a t-shirt? and i thought american apparel was expensive.
    • wow Posted 27 months ago · 104 Reply
    • The quest for the perfect t shirt is never ending. No price is too high.
    • Samuel Posted 27 months ago · 119 Reply
    • I like them but then as my girlfriend shouted at me 'you always buy into that shit' I quickly came to my senses. Nice shirts, basic will always be better
    • Kharn Posted 27 months ago · 121 Reply
    • Great concept, my initial thoughts are that "perfection" is too much of a personal idea for one product to fit everyone's idea of the perfect t-shirt but the fact that they're even trying to get to achieve perfection amongst so much unconsidered product is worth getting excited about.
    • SJB Posted 27 months ago · 75 Reply
    • Hanes have been without tags/printing logo for eons. My (REAL) MAN buys a pack of four for $10 from the local drugstore and they wear in PERFECTLY. Spend your money on Boots (APC jeans) and Sunglasses, yeah?
    • T SHIRTZ R US Posted 27 months ago · 76 Reply
    • Its been done. Power Washed Tee at AA.
    • TCT Posted 26 months ago · 67 Reply