- Monocle London Cafe
- Posted 17 months ago by staff · culture · 11538 Views
In the lead up to the official opening on 15 April, the business, culture, and design journal Monocle have given us a preview of their new London cafe. Located in the affluent inner-city area of Marylebone and housed in a 18th century building, the cafe offers a suitable environment for both business meetings and casual meetups. Conceived by renowned design Yoshitsugu Takagi in collaboration with the Monocle team, the cafe features furniture from all over the world, including Australian bar stools, a custom built red-oak counter, and additional bits and pieces sourced from local shops. The menu is also adjusted season-on-season, making sure all the ingredients can be sourced locally to cut down their carbon footprint.
Monocle London Café
18 Chiltern St.
- Roy Roger's Spring/Summer 2013 Lookbook
- 17 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 3583 Views
- For their Spring/Summer 2013 collection, Italian clothing label Roy Roger's have taken classic and timeless pieces like the Parka and reinvented them with modern technical elements to enhance the functionality and usability of the product. New inner linings, tags, and brand patches...
- Video: Lana Del Rey - Chelsea Hotel No. 2
- 17 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 5800 Views
- Singer Lana Del Rey has released a simple, stripped-back video to accompany her cover of Leonard Cohen's reflective ode "Chelsea Hotel No. 2." Directed by Ant Shurmer, the visuals see Lana sitting on a sofa in a room lit by candlelight,...
- Cereal Issue Nº2
- 17 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 6588 Views
- After a hugely successful debut issue, quarterly food and travel magazine Cereal is back with issue two. Completely advertisement free, the new issue takes us on a gastronomic and architectural journey around German culture capital Berlin, bustling South Korean city Seoul, and the...
- A.P.C. Create The Perfect T-Shirt
- 17 months ago · style · 8 Comments · 8688 Views
- As the sun comes out and people start to ditch their warm layers for simpler options, A.P.C. have gone back to basics, focussing on creating a perfect version of the simple t-shirt. Pulling on the brand's ethos of producing minimal collections with meticulous attention to detail,...
- Video: Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Sacrilege
- 17 months ago · music · 4 Comments · 6396 Views
- The Yeah Yeah Yeahs have just released the official video for "Sacrilege" - a new track which will feature on their upcoming fourth studio album Mosquito. Directed by Megaforce (aka. Hal Needham), the unsettling video features British actress and model Lily Cole as a young girl who...