- Philippe Starck & Riko Pre-Fabricated Homes
- Posted 13 months ago by staff · Art & Design · 5153 Views
Legendary designer Philippe Starck has teamed up with Riko Designs (one of Europe's largest manufacturers of wooden buildings) to develop a series of industrially manufactured pre-fabricated houses which can meet the needs of people all over the world. Named P.A.T.H. (prefabricated accessible technological homes), the series features 34 different models, all of which allow the buyer to design their own living space, choosing from various finishes and fixtures.
The project was first announced in late 2012, but only now have renderings of the various houses been released. From start to finish, the buildings take just two months to complete, with a small percentage of that time spent on the actual house site. Smart green technology has also been incorporated, including photovoltaics, solar panels, heat pumps, wind turbines or rain water collectors, making them both cheap to run and environmentally friendly. Prices vary on personal specifications, but a rough guide of 2,500 EUR (approx. £2,150) per square meter has been given.
- Video: The House of Peroni
- 13 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 4887 Views
- Today, premium Italian lager brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro has launched The House of Peroni - a project which aims to celebrate the "new wave of visionaries defining contemporary Italian culture." Creatives from the fields of design, art, fashion, photography, film, music, food and...
- Video: Carhartt Introduce The Force T-Shirt
- 13 months ago · style · 9 Comments · 7681 Views
- Traditional American workwear brand Carhartt have released a new commercial to promote their new Force t-shirt, an item of clothing designed to be extremely durable and withstand long work days. Over the past few years Carhartt...
- Roy Roger's Spring/Summer 2013 RUGGED Jeans
- 13 months ago · style · 1 Comment · 1486 Views
- As part of their Spring/Summer 2013 Rugged collection, Italian brand Roy Roger's have introduced a new printing method that allows them to create authentic leather branding patches, inner linings, and tags inspired by pieces...
- Levi's Skateboarding Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- 13 months ago · style · 3 Comments · 7022 Views
- This autumn Levi's will be launching their first complete Levi's Skateboarding collection. In the lead up to the big unveiling, a lookbook has been shot in the hilly city of San Francisco, showcasing an assortment of the reimagined...
- A.P.C. Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- 13 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 4990 Views
- Coinciding with Paris fashion week, French label A.P.C. unveiled a look at their Spring/Summer 2014 collection. Featuring muted colours in traditional cuts, the collection is certainly nothing out of the ordinary, but in a world where every brand is continually trying to offer something...