- If NYC's Richest Inhabitants Lived In The Tallest Buildings
- Posted 13 months ago by Jack Lowe · culture · 6843 Views
Artist and researcher Nickolay Lamm - who previously demonstrated what WiFi signals might look like if you could see them - has now created a map of New York City in which wealth is mapped directly on to the skyline. The higher the average net wealth of the area, the taller he has made the (green) buildings. As you may expect, the Upper East and West Sides feature large skyscraper-esque structures, almost creating a giant wall around Central Park. The rest of the city remains relatively flat in comparison, until wealth increases once again in downtown near the financial district.
- Supreme Autumn/Winter 2013 Lookbook
- 13 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 6251 Views
- Supreme have introduced their latest Autumn/Winter collection with a strong but simple lookbook which blends vibrant prints with 90s-inspired pieces such as quilted bomber jackets, oversized fur coats, and logo emblazoned letterman jackets. Some timeless staples also make an appearance,...
- Marshall Monitor Headphone Competition Winner
- 13 months ago · music · 3 Comments · 5814 Views
- After receiving over a thousand entries in just under a week, we're happy to announce the winner of our Marshall Monitor headphones competition is Eric Boucher from Ontario, Canada. For those of your who weren't lucky this time...
- Rumour: Maria Sharapova To Change Name To Sugarpova
- 13 months ago · culture · 15 Comments · 39591 Views
- The Times are reporting that Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova (a four-time Grand Slam champion) is looking to temporarily change her surname to Sugarpova for next week's US Open in New York. The personal branding effort would...
- Video: A Short Film About Overconsumption
- 13 months ago · film · 17 Comments · 32200 Views
- Le Surconsommation is a six-minute snippet of Samsara, a 2011 documentary directed by Ron Fricke and produced by Mark Magidson. The film took over four years to produce and was shot with three 70mm cameras (chosen for their superior...