- Inside Look: Ryan McGinley - Body Loud at Galerie Perrotin
- Posted 10 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 3839 Views
Now that Ryan McGinley's exhibition "Body Loud" is in full swing at Galerie Perrotin in Paris, we can have an inside look at the curation of the show and the additional photographs displayed. In total there are 20 new photographs by the New York photographer, all of which were taken during summer road trips with his friends, staging them in natural settings and shooting in his recognisable "young and free" aesthetic. The exhibition is open now and will be running through to 11 January, 2014.
76 Rue de Turenne
Photos: Karl Hab
- Video: Hunter #BeAPioneer Campaign
- 10 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 3348 Views
- As part of their Autumn/Winter 2013 campaign, iconic British brand Hunter has created a short video entitled Everyday Pioneers. Shot against the dramatic landscape of Glencoe, Scotland, the video features two of Scotland's leading actors - James Cosmo (Game of Thrones, Trainspotting,...
- Video: David Blaine Performs Magic for Kanye West, Bryan Cranston, and Will Smith
- 10 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 6280 Views
- Last night, David Blaine premiered his latest show "David Blaine: Real of Magic"on ABC, during which he went to the houses of celebrities such as Kanye...
- Video: HUF Stoops Euro Tour Trailer
- 10 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 1354 Views
- Prior to the debut of their "Stoops Euro Tour" video, HUF have released a trailer showcasing a little of what we can expect from the film. During the summer HUF team riders Austyn Gillette, Dylan Rieder, Peter Ramondetta, Brad Cromer (plus others) toured Europe and Canada, hitting...
- Video: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone (Interactive Video)
- 10 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 10060 Views
- Almost 50 years after the original release of the track, Bob Dylan has unveiled an impressive interactive video for "Like a Rolling Stone". The video,...
- Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith at The Design Museum
- 10 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 3045 Views
- Celebrating the career and future developments of legendary British fashion designer Paul Smith, The Design Museum in London present "Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith" - an exhibition that documents the company's beginnings in Nottingham...