- Inside Look: Ryan McGinley - Body Loud at Galerie Perrotin
- Posted 12 months ago by Jack Lowe · Art & Design · 4147 Views
Now that Ryan McGinley's exhibition "Body Loud" is in full swing at Galerie Perrotin in Paris, we can have an inside look at the curation of the show and the additional photographs displayed. In total there are 20 new photographs by the New York photographer, all of which were taken during summer road trips with his friends, staging them in natural settings and shooting in his recognisable "young and free" aesthetic. The exhibition is open now and will be running through to 11 January, 2014.
76 Rue de Turenne
Photos: Karl Hab
- Video: Hunter #BeAPioneer Campaign
- 11 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 3604 Views
- As part of their Autumn/Winter 2013 campaign, iconic British brand Hunter has created a short video entitled Everyday Pioneers. Shot against the dramatic landscape of Glencoe, Scotland, the video features two of Scotland's leading actors - James Cosmo (Game of Thrones, Trainspotting,...
- Video: David Blaine Performs Magic for Kanye West, Bryan Cranston, and Will Smith
- 12 months ago · culture · 3 Comments · 6876 Views
- Last night, David Blaine premiered his latest show "David Blaine: Real of Magic"on ABC, during which he went to the houses of celebrities such as Kanye...
- Video: HUF Stoops Euro Tour Trailer
- 12 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 1538 Views
- Prior to the debut of their "Stoops Euro Tour" video, HUF have released a trailer showcasing a little of what we can expect from the film. During the summer HUF team riders Austyn Gillette, Dylan Rieder, Peter Ramondetta, Brad Cromer (plus others) toured Europe and Canada, hitting...
- Video: Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone (Interactive Video)
- 12 months ago · music · 1 Comment · 10388 Views
- Almost 50 years after the original release of the track, Bob Dylan has unveiled an impressive interactive video for "Like a Rolling Stone". The video,...
- Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith at The Design Museum
- 12 months ago · Art & Design · 1 Comment · 3275 Views
- Celebrating the career and future developments of legendary British fashion designer Paul Smith, The Design Museum in London present "Hello, My Name Is Paul Smith" - an exhibition that documents the company's beginnings in Nottingham...
- Jerry Hsu Discusses Leaving Enjoi
- 12 months ago · culture · 0 Comments · 2581 Views
- When pro skateboarder Jerry Hsu announced that he was leaving Enjoi and joining the Chocolate Skateboard team, it left many people in the industry pretty confused as to what prompted the change. After riding for Enjoi for over 10 years, Hsu had become the face of the brand and in...
- Video: Kanye West - Bound 2
- 12 months ago · music · 21 Comments · 11983 Views
- Kanye West has presented the video to his track "Bound 2", debuting it exclusively through The Ellen Show. Directed by famed filmmaker Nick Knight - who also worked with West on his video for "Black Skinhead" - the video features his fiance Kim Kardashian, who rides on a motorbike...
- Listen: Jamie xx - Untitled
- 12 months ago · music · 0 Comments · 3050 Views
- English music producer and remix artist Jamie xx (aka. Jamie Smith) is back with an unreleased "Untitled" track. The minimal song was originally included on his Live at Night + Day Berlin mix and features his trademark minimal sound with some rehashed vocals and voice samples. While...