- Forbes Highest Paid Musicians of 2013
- Posted 8 months ago by staff · music · 5907 Views
Forbes have put together a comprehensive list of the 27 highest earning musicians in 2013, with Madonna claiming the top spot for netting $125 million over the past year. Apparently the bulk of her earnings came from the tail end of her MDNA Tour, which grossed $305 million, as well as her Material Girl clothing line, Truth or Dare fragrance, and other merchandise. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Lady Gaga is up there as well, taking second place with an income of $80 million - most of which came from her latest tour and the release of her ARTPOP album. Take a look at the full list below and head over to Forbes for further details about each artist/band.
1. Madonna - $125 million
2. Lady Gaga - $80 million
3. Bon Jovi - $79 million
4. Toby Keith - $65 million
5. Coldplay - $64 million
6. Bruce Springsteen - $62 million
7. Justin Bieber - $58 million
8. Taylor Swift - $55 million
9. Elton John - $54 million
10. Beyonce - $53 million (tie)
10. Kenny Chesney - $53 million (tie)
12. Diddy - $50 million
13. Paul McCartney - $47 million
14. Calvin Harris - $46 million
15. Jennifer Lopez - $45 million
16. Roger Waters - $44 million
17. Muse - $43 million (tie)
17. Rihanna - $43 million (tie)
19. Jay Z - $42 million (tie)
19. One Direction - $42 million (tie)
21. Dr. Dre - $40 million (tie)
21. Red Hot Chilli Peppers - $40 million (tie)
23. Rolling Stones - $39 million (tie)
23. Katy Perry - $39 million (tie)
25. Tim McGraw - $33 million
26. Pink - $32 million (tie)
26. Tiësto - $32 million (tie)
- President's Thermore Waterproof Coat
- 8 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 1963 Views
- "As part of their Autumn/Winter 2013 collection, contemporary Italian label President's have introduced the Double Waterproof Thermore Trench. Pulling inspiration from the traditional English trench coats made in the 60s, President's have adapted the Thermore for the modern day customer,...
- Video: Hunter #BeAPioneer Campaign
- 8 months ago · style · 2 Comments · 3135 Views
- As part of their Autumn/Winter 2013 campaign, iconic British brand Hunter has created a short video entitled Everyday Pioneers. Shot against the dramatic landscape of Glencoe, Scotland, the video features two of Scotland's leading actors - James Cosmo (Game of Thrones, Trainspotting,...
- Rumour: Cara Delevingne Recording Album With Isabella Summers
- 8 months ago · culture · 1 Comment · 2494 Views
- The Telegraph are reporting that British model Cara Delevingne is currently in the recording studio with Isabella "Machine" Summers -a producer who has...
- Video: Additional Scene from Gravity
- 8 months ago · film · 6 Comments · 6935 Views
- Jonás Cuarón, the co-writer of recent Hollywood blockbuster Gravity starring Sandra Bullock and George Clooney, has created an additional seven-minute short film featuring Aningaaq - an inuit fisherman in Greenland. This new clip coincides with the scene where Sandra Bullock's character...
- Pointer x Porter Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection
- 8 months ago · style · 0 Comments · 1455 Views
- Two brands who have a history of working together - footwear brand Pointer and Japanese bag specialists Porter - have teamed up once again to create a three-piece capsule collection of lightweight luggage. Consisting of a rucksack,...